Search results

1. Beast

Battle Royale~Week 10 Voting

Anyone else bothered by the fact that there is a picture of Gandalf The White with Gandalf The Grey text? Great submissions! I've been a little busy and haven't been able to participate in last couple of weeks, hopefully I can get in next week :)
  2. Beast

Battle Royale~Week 5 Voting

Thanks! :D
  3. Beast

Battle Royale~Week 5 Voting

You guys should actually discuss which ones you like and why instead of just bumping continuously :P
  4. Beast

Battle Royale~Week 4 Voting

Thanks! Well, I vote every time, and since there was only two, yours was the only one I could vote for :)
  5. Beast

Possibly Biggest MRA (JOKE) iv ever seen

Its not a joke, its what's going to win the world! Not that I would know, I'm not there, I'm just a framed spokesman.
  6. Beast

These people are framing me. They are noobs and I have no idea how they know me or why they would frame me. I mean, what kind of fool would upload a game plan online for everyone to find?! It was obviously staged.
  7. Beast

I'm not sure what that is... I have no idea why my name is on there!?!?!?
  8. Beast

A start off alliance

I don't hate you, I was just giving some mock advice. But, by all means, ignore me. h8ers gonna h8 u know what im sayin? ahrhahehhaehfhafha
  9. Beast

A start off alliance

it wud be moar convinsing if u wold spell rite and uz propeller gramer insted of typeng liek u txt
  10. Beast

Battle Royale~Week 2 Voting

Thanks! :D
  11. Beast

the doesnt matter MRA spy recruitment

I prefer the term Fecal Matter :D
  12. Beast

Sparta Milestones

I am, but I don't know about the others :P
  13. Beast

Reputation - Discussion

He probably gave himself more rep than the rest of us to give himself an unfair advantage Anyway, I believe this is Stage 2 so rep can't be given yet, it is just showing up.
  14. Beast

Sparta Milestones

15. Beast

Reputation - Discussion

It is because some people had a big amount of rep before it was taken away, so they gave those people a maximum of 150 points or something like that. I'm so glad to see it back. Those green bars give me so much happiness.
  16. Beast

Last User to Post here Wins

Asking is for suckers
  17. Beast

Last User to Post here Wins

I'm just posting here to see if you get post counts for forum games
  18. Beast

What money can t buy in Grepo

19. Beast

lol I was just joking around because my alliance is called The Sloths, and you called hackers sloths :P
  20. Beast

Are you calling my alliance hackers?! :D