Search results

1. The Appolonian Times

You should do an investigative piece on all these alliances I've never heard of saying they're either in a Pact or NAP with Blood, Mole.
  2. Announcement Grepolis Player Council Introduction thread

Before I start, and I'm sure it's been addressed , but The Smilodon Fatalis had posted on the other thread that's apparently been cleaned and locked. I hope there wasn't a systemic error in communication right out the gate. I'm a seasoned game geek, playing online games since '97. I've been...
  3. Greetings my fellow Rizinians

haha Well, understand, that was based on the fact that Rizinia has basically reached the point of having only two major powers left. One is my alliance, Blood. The other, Aeo22's alliance, King's Watch. So, if nothing else you have the leaders of two heated enemies able to talk without...
  4. Apollonia Pre-World Discussion

LOL It's funny 'cause it's true....
  5. Greetings my fellow Rizinians

lol Well, considering some of the posts I've seen from people on other server forums, I'd say our community definitely reflects the old addage of, "Quality over quantity".
  6. Apollonia Pre-World Discussion

I'm aware of only one premade that I have any experience with from another server. Albeit, my knowledge wouldn't be much use, as I too have only recently came back to Grep after a long break (Played Chi). However, I have seen a couple of players I know from my "comeback server" that could...
  7. Apollonia Pre-World Discussion

Blood will be there......=)
  8. Greetings my fellow Rizinians

I'm not one to normally post on these forums, but our community seems so small I figured it'd be an excellent opportunity to get to know people. I'm fairly confident that by now, you all know who I am. This was my first revolt world, and I have to be honest in that it's really enjoyable. I...
  9. Should Felons Have the Right to Vote in America

Considering the sheer volume of laws (both at the state level and federal level) that cover so many of the most rarest actions, which means every single American commits at least one felony per week....yes, felons should be granted their right to vote upon completion of their sentence. And...
  10. Calling for a Boycot

umm...do you even know how to liberty, bro? How has anyone infringed on your right to freedom of speech? Last time I checked, these forums are PRIVATE PROPERTY. Claiming that this privately owned forum is infringing on your right to free speech reminds me of a guy I knew who wanted to sue a...