Search results

1. Fridel

Top 12: Sink or Swim

I like Naise. He's a good dude. GL on you're wrestling season!
  2. Fridel

Wars of Farsala

We're still trying to make friends over here :(
  3. Fridel

Well that escalated quickly.
  4. Fridel

MileStones

Someone else should probably run it. lol
  5. Fridel

What is with everyone wanting us to take care of everyone... We are over here minding our own business trying to get along :( We want friends too! =D
  6. Fridel

MileStones

Alliance Milestones Points 80k Points: Unsullied 180k Points: - Unsullied 360k Points: - Unsullied 500k Points: 1 Million Points: 2 Million Points: 5 Million Points: 10 Million Points: 25 Million Points: 50 Million Points: Average Points (Must have at least 25 members) 1k Points: 2k...
  7. Fridel

World discussion

Dumb mistake.
  8. Fridel

MileStones

Unsullied - 80k pts
  9. Fridel

Thanks Og!.. I feel the same about you. I wish I had reached out before the world started, I was kind of tossed into the fire literally the last minute. Still wondering how they got me to actually accept... sigh. Too bad I didn't have a solid 2 weeks to recruit the ultimate team. I am pretty...
  10. Fridel

Of course I was...My alliance will always only have one founder.. which is why I really didn't want them to use my alliance name when I wasn't around to found it and be at the helm. <_< Our leadership core is back in-tact though so it should be exciting. Goodluck to you as well btw!
  11. Fridel

I did found that alliance day 1.
  12. Fridel

Don't drag my name through that mess. The last world I played in, I won and daddy is back at the helm.
  13. Fridel

Trash Talk

I am never one for harsh talk or chit chatting in general as many of our members and enemies know. Congrats for a hard fought world to everyone. I should really put together a "Unsullied History" post if I get some time. I think many would be curious to read it.. it'd be a good refresher for...
  14. Fridel

What's up Olympia?

Like taking candy from a baby.
  15. Fridel

What's up Olympia?

I think the saddest thing is how bad they are trying to recruit our people...still. All they have done this entire world is recruit people. Maybe if they focused a little more on playing, they wouldn't have so many people wanting out of their MRA.
  16. Fridel

Olympian History

I will do my version closer to endgame ;)
  17. Fridel

~Olympia Observation~

Let me do a feature article in the next issue. :-)
  18. Fridel

Olympia Milestones

russki4ever first to 2k
  19. Fridel

Unsullied - Premade

Thanks buzzin. Got a decent group of folks rolling over.. should be a good time.
  20. Fridel

Unsullied - Premade

Well someone had to be that person. Guess it was you.