Search results

1. Infa Red

Battle Royale~Week 12 Voting

Yes, I agree, all these guys are indeed talented, thats for sure.
  2. Infa Red

Battle Royale~Week 12 Voting

I like entry 4 the best. The fox :-P Anyway, since I do not know who did what, I sure hope no one takes my reasoning of my vote too personal. I voted for #2 as it simply IMO showed the most graphical talent to create. And since this is about graphics, it won my vote. Entry #3 though...
  3. Infa Red

Proposal - Sigma The Closest Race ever !!

Yep ! And you didn't speak too soon either.. We are here.. Stalemate amongst 3 alliances. lol 3, 2 and 2.
  4. Infa Red

I like it yes. When the fighting starts back up, it seems it will be a different balance ratio of fighting, which is even more interesting as it draws yet another approach of skill and strategy out of a player/team. Can't go balls out like before, need to be going as hard as you can while now...
  5. Infa Red

Update to V2.70 - Changelog

I like a lot of the troop rebalancing. But may I say I do not like the Manti rebalancing at all. Makes them way less "special" to have. Myths look like they are turning into everyday run of the mill troops now and to me that brings the excitement out of them that the game possesses for them...
  6. Infa Red

I know right !?!?! His name is Mantis. Great guy, even a better player. :-D
  7. Infa Red

Ok, all said and done, we are at WW era on this one and 3 of the alliances all have 2 WW's to level 9 !! There is a veteran in the world, he has been in 11 (yes eleven) WW eras and races to the end. He said this is by far the closest race ever. I propose some mods look into it please and if...
  8. Infa Red

Sigma's Milestones

This all seems to be massively outdated info on this World to say the least.
  9. Infa Red

Congratulations !

I wanted to say, from my first complaints almost a year ago... this Wiki has gotten SOOOOOO much better ! Just wanted to say great job ! And hopefully others notice as well.
  10. Infa Red

New Bug for Mobile App, MASSIVE CONSEQUENCES

BTW, he means (I think) use the browser version on your mobile phone. I do this sometimes cause the App is so useless (other than its alert). How you do it is, quit the App. Then launch safari on your phone. Manually go to grepo site, and log in as you would from your computer. It may ask you...
  11. Infa Red

Man, just to be sure, and I feel your pain, so I went and quadruple checked today. Had people attack me, I attacked myself, etc.. Mobile attack alerts worked instantly on all occasions. I don't know what to tell you. Are you sure its not signal/wifi/iSP related ? I am having no issues on my...
  12. Infa Red

Just checked, then double checked. Working fine for me. Don't know what to say. Could be the connection/signal ? That behavior actually sounds just like what it does when it was in a deadzone for a bit, then you touch the phone and its connection snaps back strong. Therefore, sending you all...
  13. Infa Red

Absolutely nothing. As a matter of fact, its a major handicap trying to play on it. BUT its all they got for mobile, and the attack alerts alone make it 100% worth it and IMO needed. Mandatory in my alliances. Also, honestly, in a crunch, on the road, no computer, it will do. Which again, is...
  14. Infa Red

Wow !! That was super fast ! What a great response time. I tested it. And yes, working again properly in all worlds. Thanks Daedalus ! Awesome work !
  15. Infa Red

Thank you Daed for verifying this and chiming in to let us know they are working on it.
  16. Infa Red

Now this is verified with ALL iPhone users only. Seems NOT to be effecting other phones, only iPhone Mobile app has this issue, BUT I have verified it with ALL other iPhone users in both my worlds. A 100% casualty rate. So this is official. Please help Innogames, I am sure you understand, this...
  17. Infa Red

Attack alerts no longer working ! Re-set all settings. Still nothing, in no world. Worked fine all this time - didn't change a thing, now it no longer works. Ever since the latest update. So something on Inno side for sure. This is for iPhone mobile app. I can not test other phones, but...
  18. Infa Red

The Organization rule coming to an end??

Yea, I completely agree. And Green Arrow seems to have had some activity here on the external forum as of 4 days ago, but is no longer playing in any world. What happened Green ?
  19. Infa Red

Haphestos' Forge

My god, you must not be playing against a very aggressive enemy. I wish I could do that. But I unfortunately can't leave Grepo for over 20-30min without being CS'ed in a few cities and hundreds of attacks :-( The enemy is vicious.
  20. Infa Red

Vacation Mode Needs ReVamp

Yea, very true. In this particular case though, it wouldn't be as fair as the Christmas/holiday peacetime thing though (due to obvious particulars I don't feel like bringing up)... So actually, then I say we just go back to my 2 original solutions being best (possibly).. Lets see if we can...