Search results

1. Scipio Africanus I

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Which alliances do you think will sink and which ones will float? 1. Immortal Elite - Swim, they have quite a number of recognizable names and a few gold spenders. 2. IMMORTAL - Swim/Float. I have no idea if they are related to the above alliance but I have a good feeling that they are not...
  2. Scipio Africanus I

Newspaper?

Hi! This is R.H.Stogus (and Cachet) here to make an announcement. We are also here to make a newspaper! You guys excited? ~Sincerely, The Newspaper People P.S. We are also going to continue the Ialysos one as well ;)
  3. Scipio Africanus I

Thebes Chronicles

Hello, I will be making the newspaper for this world. They will be released on every Sunday. The first issue will be 4/16/17. If there anything you want me to post in the newspaper, just hit me with a PM on here or ingame (same IGN). Hope you all will enjoy the newspapers! Happy hunting! Best...
  4. Scipio Africanus I

First Thoughts?

What are your first thoughts on the world?
  5. Scipio Africanus I

Nicaea Chronicles Issue Five

Nicaea Chronicles November 19, 2016 Issue Five Table of Content: Top 12 Alliances The Story of the Oceans Wars Tavern Rumours Top 12 Alliances Tommorows Lunch Special Caliber Read the RULES Relentless Deimos Wanna Build A Big Wall? Bobby’s BBQ Tommorows Lunch Special. New World Order Toxic...
  6. Scipio Africanus I

Nicaea Chronicles Issue Four

Nicaea Chronicles November 12, 2016 Issue Four Table of Content: The Story of the Oceans Wars Tavern Rumours The Story of the Oceans O34 O35 O43 O44 O45 O46 O53 O54 O55 O56 O64 O65 Wars Bobbys BBQ has conquered 5 cities from Toxic Bunnies and lost 1. Relentless has conquered 7...
  7. Scipio Africanus I

Nicaea Chronicles Issue Three

Nicaea Chronicles November 6, 2016Issue Three Table of Content: Top 12 Sink or Swim with Analysis The Story of the Oceans Wars Tavern Rumours Top 12 Sink or Swim with Analysis 1. Tommorows Lunch Special Their core ocean is O45 and, quite frankly, they dominate the very top right corner...
  8. Scipio Africanus I

Nicaea Chronicles Issue Two

Nicaea Chronicles October 29, 2016Issue Two Table of Content: Top 12 Or Swim With Analysis Wars Tavern Rumours Top 12 Sink or Swim With Analysis Rank: 1 Alliance Name:Tommorow’s Lunch Special Points: 1,360,427 Attackers Rank: 3 Defenders Rank: 5 Verdict: Swim. Mostly located in O45 with...
  9. Scipio Africanus I

Nicaea Chronicles Issue One

Nicaea Chronicles October 23, 2016 Issue One Table of Content: Introduction & Settings Statistics Ocean Analysis Map Tavern Rumours Introduction & Settings Welcome to the first issue of the Nicaea Chronicles, the official newspaper of US57 Nicaea. Nicaea opened on Created: October...
  10. Scipio Africanus I

Newspaper Coming Soon

Hello everyone, I would like to make a newspaper for this world. These newspapers will be on a weekly basis (I'll write as many issues as I could haha) Haven't written these in ages, but they should be interesting :D
  11. Scipio Africanus I

Login Bug: Immediately Sends Me to Most Current World

World:Well it gives me Gela when I immediately log into an account that has no previous worlds on it. In Game Name:Any account that has no previous worlds in it. Have check the known bugs list:Yes I have Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a diffrent...
  12. Scipio Africanus I

Dead World Already?

It's been roughly a week since the beginning of a world(I think) and there's only 6,000 players here. Don't you think the world is dead?
  13. Scipio Africanus I

New Farming Villages Guide

New Farming Village Guide Hello! It’s me again, your good ol Scipio! Today I would like to talk about the new farming village system that has already been implemented on the Beta Server. If you are interested in trying it out, just go there and try it out. So What does it look like: There...
  14. Scipio Africanus I

Newspaper Edessa Chronicles Issue Ten

By Scipio Africanus I In This Issue: Quick Update WEEKLY War Stats Tavern Wheel of Fortune Quick Update-The Complicated Situation In this issue, I would like to focus on the core oceans which are: O34 O35 O43 O46 So recently, there’s been a complicated situation in this world. So Usual...
  15. Scipio Africanus I

Premade

Premade: Hello, everyone! My name is Scipio Africanus I and I'm here to make a premade. About Me: I'm a first generation player(I've played this game for a pretty long time) and I've had experience in leadership. In USTau-Was in the number one alliance in O65 and we were thriving and merged...
  16. Scipio Africanus I

PnP Find Me

Hello, I have thought long and hard and decided to come up with a game called Find and Rim Me. This is how it works -I'm going to join the world under a username (I just made it) -Each day, I'll post a hint -If you find me and rim me, then, I'll make a newspaper for this world. Truly Yours...
  17. Scipio Africanus I

Newspaper Edessa Chronicles Issue Nine

By Scipio Africanus I In This Issue: Quick Update WEEKLY War Stats Tavern Wheel of Fortune Quick Update It has been approximately 1 month since the beginning of the world. What has happened? World was opened on October 28,2015 HAMMERDOWN Fell a few days later Empire of Death Fell Shoot and...
  18. Scipio Africanus I

PnP Cheap Gold on Market

Cheap Gold Hut Hello everyone, My name is Scipio, your newspaper dude and whatever. Today, I am going to introduce you ....*Drumroll please* CHRISTMAS GOLD! Above is a screenshot of what's there to offer in the market. Demand is really high right now and the offer is running out fast! Get...
  19. Scipio Africanus I

Newspaper Edessa Chronicles Issue Eight

By Scipio Africanus I In This Issue: Quick Update w. Ocean Analysis Weekly War Stats Tavern Wheel of Fortune Update Welcome to the eighth issue of the Edessa Chronicles where news is updated every three days. This issue will be a quick issue; it will not include interviews. It will include...
  20. Scipio Africanus I

Newspaper Edessa Chronicles Issue Seven

By Scipio Africanus I In This Issue: Update WEEKLY WAR STATS Interviews Exclusive News Tavern Rumours Wheel of Fortune Update Welcome to the seventh issue of Edessa Chronicles where news is released every three days! For this issue’s update, there’s going to be an ocean analysis and...