Search results

1. nself

o53?

obviously i joined late, and i'm not entirely certain i'll stick around, but i'm looking to join any group in the area that has some active players. i've been playing grepo for a while, as most of the people on this forum can tell you, and i'm willing to share some knowledge in exchange for some...
  2. nself

Early Sink Or Swim?

it's also the forum version of how what i would guess is the majority of us learned our lessons when we started out. i for one, was not on these forums when i first started playing this game, and as such learned to play by trial (by fire) and error (quite a few). the first 2 worlds i played on i...
  3. nself

Best and Worst of Juktas

in this world it's a correct assumption, but that isn't always the case. even someone rushing conquest generally needs around 3500 city points to be conquest ready, and nobody in this world is near that yet. if you ever join a world with a longer protection mode, or a speed 3, that might not...
  4. nself

Best and Worst of Juktas

i always just assumed that was the case. glad you confirmed it though.
  5. nself

Early Sink Or Swim?

yeah torg, you lost 20% of your members pretty quickly.
  6. nself

Early Sink Or Swim?

don't worry, i may return it one day when i grow tired of it.
  7. nself

Early Sink Or Swim?

you got it. it's my right to anyway, because i still own your soul from the last world. while i'm at it, i think i might just take out HoT and FS solo. that's just how i roll.
  8. nself

Early Sink Or Swim?

definitely brings me back that someone remembers i was there. i didn't do the en server for very long, although i should give it another try since i actually have a little bit of gold there, which is absolutely not the case here :p
  9. nself

Early Sink Or Swim?

welcome to grepolis lol
  10. nself

ebLANs Times: Issue 2 (special issue)

which of course in non-propoganda speak means "our entire LS fleet got wiped out in just a few minutes".
  11. nself

Power Rankings

you're welcome, but no thanks necessary, i just call it like i see it; and black sails is undervalued in this list. as we stand currently, i would take rebels #1 as well. i wouldn't trade the players i have for anyone, but they have a higher number of active players than us. numbers only count...
  12. nself

Power Rankings

i don't know where you heard these rumors about us losing to section 8, because that is absolutely ridiculous, although we thank them for all the easy bp from their hilariously unsuccessful op yesterday. there has only been 1 conquest total in that "war" on either side, and that is us taking...
  13. nself

The Ithaca Observer--Issue II

well they aren't exactly in the core, so maybe. cities are still pretty small for the most part even at the far end of a core ocean. there are exceptions, of course, but in that area they pretty much ARE the exception.
  14. nself

feedback

yep it's gone. mods you can close this thread since it's no longer relevant.
  15. nself

not even concerned with that, it's their newsletter and they can blow stuff out of proportion in it if they want.
  16. nself

i do like that there's always some news, but i think it ceases to be a "special issue" if you refer to all of them as special issue. at this point it's just a newsletter with a new edition that comes out extremely often. just a thought.
  17. nself

nobody ever knows. in fact, i think they just randomly send out questions. that's what makes it fun.
  18. nself

PnP:Untrue Story ;p

by that he means he's going to pop up in the world near you, play until he gets around 2k points. you will attack him, and then he will ghost.
  19. nself

ebLANs Times: Issue I

he's not in aweshock. if you check the pre-world alliance recruiting thread, you will see i have a strict no stogus policy. i like your sig by the way.
  20. nself

ebLANs Times: Issue 2 (special issue)

i'm not offended by the communist thing, people have the right to choose their own form of government (granted they actually choose it). the picture of the slaves in chains is a little messed up though. granted i did tell thanos i owned his soul on here probably less than a week ago, but i...