Search results

1. The Last 24 Hours.

So not only have they scewed everyone they also increased prices on packages by 50%
  2. The Last 24 Hours.

Remember guns didn’t kill grepo mods did
  3. The Last 24 Hours.

Dear mods plz stop deleting my post you any idea how long I played this game By deliberately removing it will not stop the message getting to maul I have other ways to contact him If was done dew to dig at the mods they deserve it and more and I thought this thread was opened to air ppls...
  4. The Last 24 Hours.

https://recruit.innogames.de/grepo/en/index/page/show/ingame-moderator-job-profile Here you go Also if the us page is different to en I would like to know y the cost of gold is still the same for a sub standard service even in its requirements never mind what medic actually delivers ( if not...
  5. The Last 24 Hours.

Actually this has been altered it did actually say 6 hours and I have a screen shot of it will find it and post in here this alone is an admission of guilt Also the basis I claimed 180k gold bk via PayPal from inno thanks to medic been so incompetent to put it politely
  6. World Wonder Time

its not the preimums its the fact your alliance spread far and wide over about 22 oceans so tt is massive
  7. World Wonder Time

knights perfected art of multiple academies what planet are you on we had one academy for pretty much the whole server until dl folded and as a favour to our friends their leadership we took their membership in
  8. World Wonder Time

some lovely data their mate and some one it is close to been accurate as well keep up the good work and good luck
  9. World Wonder Time

45 mins hummm not sure where u learnt to tell time but think u need to go back and learn again my friend anyway leads will be far greater after this rounds especially with your alliances insistent on wasting favour on killing a couple of troops with chain lightings
  10. Top 12 Sink or Swim

steady thats twice u spoke the truth on the same saver
  11. World Wonder Time

wheels lead ranges from 10 hours to 24 hours depending on the wonder gos making a comical attempt at braking one of our wonders currently when i stop crying with laughter maybe able to give more details
  12. World Wonder Time

thisisgrepolis at its best sort it out a war game with a shocking end game
  13. Current Conflicts

sir connor onces a snake always a snake one of main reasons i never worried about your allainces
  14. Top 12 Sink or Swim

lol this still makes me laugh tho think they may have took one now maybe
  15. Top 12 Sink or Swim

omg we should frame this only honest and truthful thing u every typed on here
  16. Top 12 Sink or Swim

sometimes it gets boring been right all time
  17. Top 12 Sink or Swim

seems red was right all this time ago was no good allainces in this world to take a city from
  18. Wars~Discussion

who's going to stop us cos u defo are not their isn't enough inactives in this world left for you to take
  19. Top 12 Sink or Swim

you are correct we wasnt attacking matter but this wasnt done behind wheels back for from it was a plan put in place with wheels leadership also and our support has and always will be given when needed this opertunity came about as the pressure was already on matter and we wasnt needed to add...
  20. Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

so so so many things wrong with this comment no wonder u in a mra fll of noobs