Search results

1. Bush League World

lolz. dont blame Dux or Sun. they are in a different alliance. they play their game. its totally ok. for me they are clever players. If u dont talk straight and try to scheme and too much blah blah blah, this is what happens. clever peeps , that are mentally ok, win always. u were into joinin...
  2. Wars Or Skirmishes

is this your taste of a cake walk? i have more reports to show u if u like 1ebde3a25d2d119060b336ce92c86d4a
  3. Wars Or Skirmishes

and prolly u are the only one thats sad enough, to believe what u are sayin. i am not expecting an answer btw. cause u told publicly (skype forum) u dont talk to non-Americans.:) its 2016 as u say over and over again. such prejudice (the least worse i can describe it), is long erased by people...
  4. Wars Or Skirmishes

i left your alliance remember. u didnt kick me. HoH.. u wanna come and see how this alliance is run? then i would have to kick you though ;)
  5. Wars Or Skirmishes

arent u the simmer one? bp rank 580.
  6. Wars Or Skirmishes

u must be a very sad person.:confused: id like to help you in some way
  7. Wars Or Skirmishes

really? english not my native. do u speak other languages except for english? cause i do speak my native, english and german. and i dont think anybody that read it didnt understand what i am saying. i would stand up for every person that is treated this way. what he told u was that u suck in...
  8. Wars Or Skirmishes

except for this one. this is not civilized. this is bush person talkin. how would u like your personal posted in here instead? u call yourself a personality? this is direct insult. makin fun of anothers personal life. do u know if peeps playing mmo's got trouble in real life? and what kind of...
  9. Wars Or Skirmishes

heh. havoc in the externals.. well.. i guess its part of the game lolz. actually u guys are keepin it quite civilized here in the US. anyways.. they are good and bad alliances, just like everywhere.. signs have been shown, time will tell i guess. bp's are still low if you know what i mean. ill...
  10. Bush League World

yeah i agree Al. everyone were noobs at first. but in most cases noobs that become good fighters, were in an ok alliance. 99% cases not an mra. plus i dont count all alliances except for premades, being mra's. should an alliance do its recruiting selectively, they can pick up noobs that got...
  11. Bush League World

i have run an MRnewbie alliance in the past in en server. Contract Killers where their name. some of those newbies, those who ended the game or at least went far in the server, ended up fighting for the crown (for me crowns dontmean anything) but most important they became very good fighters...
  12. Come into our Coven

King Diamond has always been a favourite. Those of u that : started late started early and thought of quitting early know ya stuff (defo) are in 45//55 south (needed but not a defo, with all those mra's ull know what to do) or just know Hounds of Hell crew, from other zerverz Bring your...
  13. Wars Or Skirmishes

Nothing serious as far as i know
  14. Best underrated alliances

The Pound merged top point players from Eviction Notice. Waiting to see if The Templars are on to something, so that my top 3 is 100% spot on :cool:
  15. Top 12 Sink or Swim

i guess this isnt an "all red" kind of world.. pitty.. i miss those days
  16. World Chat

nah.. its guerilla :p
  17. Best underrated alliances

Puke n Rally already playing a role in world dominance. Merger with TWF. (I am not in the diplomatic squad of TWF ;))
  18. Best underrated alliances

yeah. if it wasnt for their positioning, they would be my number 1 choice.
  19. Best underrated alliances

Ok. My Top 3 are: 1) The Templars quite good cluster for a small alliance n good players. if they are not killed early by big ones, they will play a role in 44 dominance, assuming ANO n EN get into a fight for it. 2) Puke n Rally good players. interesting position on the map. on the border...
  20. Best underrated alliances

I always thought it is fun and skillfull to spot underrated/low point alliances, that can make an impact later on either by expanding or merging with bigger ones. lets scout em! ps: plus the forum is "dead", so i thought i would post another one for livening up things