Search results

1. The Last 24 Hours.

I will echo many of the voices that have spoken here today. This has been a debacle to say the least. I am with others, that someone getting banned in worlds that dont matter, but not in their active worlds. I just as Z, was told by someone who was actively using the bot, that their account...
  2. Different Starter Packages?? New ones are a joke

It is still happening. People in Dyme got packages that had Double BPs and Great Arming tokens offered to them recently, while others did not. Completely unbalances the game IMO.
  3. Different Starter Packages?? New ones are a joke

I agree with you Sigurd, the packages have been terrible by grep. I think the one the infuriates me worst then this is the fact that they offer a package to random set of people with Double BPs and Great Armings. It goes to select players at a time, but those buffs give the player a HUGE...
  4. Top 12 Sink or Swim

TSF i think we need a new one of these... unless your to busy in the new world.
  5. Top 12 Sink or Swim

ROFL you may want to check your sources on this... Did you not see our last alliance message? Honestly if you believe that idea, I bet I could make you believe that J R Barnes is actually AD!
  6. So...

COME PLAY WITH ME JOEL!!!!
  7. So...

Does that mean you are ready to come to the dark side?
  8. The History Of Dyme

Inquiring minds want to know.... What is TSF definiton of where the rim is?
  9. Merry Christmas

The same to you and everyone else!!!
  10. GOLD or SINK

We still love you Coo!!!! And most others have been spot on with issues of a certain alliances outside of gold.
  11. GOLD or SINK

Granted that my team is what is making her salty... all I have to say is that Gold does not make you sink or swim. It sure as heck helps but what I think is way more important is a good team. I believe firmly that a good team can overcome a handful of gold spenders...
  12. The History Of Dyme

ROFL... if you count taking in 2 of their players as merging...
  13. Top 12 Sink or Swim

This is a record day today... both Giulio and JR came the forums to post for the first time.
  14. Top 12 Sink or Swim

To get back onto topic, here is my top 10 (only because I lumped some together). Mind you I dont give swim, because it is to early to tell what will happen. My Top 10 Analysis 1.) Lumping Bah… and …Humbug together… formerly known as Team Disney – Float, I mean if they cant keep a single...
  15. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Come on now, you got to have some fun here!!!! I mean I had to give you a hard time, you have played grep for how long and this was the first time you came and posted on the forums.
  16. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Is this just for Muk or were you wanting everyone to answer this? Cause I have done it. Same thing, is this for muk or you want everyone to answer? Cause I have done that. So if your family does this make Giulio the hot momma, Hessan the daddy, Meyghan the daughter, and you the red headed...
  17. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Good assestment of the world so far TSF. I think the landscape/alliances will be changing drastically over the next 2 weeks.
  18. The History Of Dyme

Lots of new alliance dropped in, need a new update TSF
  19. The History Of Dyme

I am coming for your city SB!!!!
  20. The History Of Dyme

Zhao has been here since the beginning... so this is old news.