Search results

1. Alliance Entrance Exam

Man this thread could become SNAKE BAIT for revealing tactical.. LOL ...and an excellent education for noobs. ...Brilliant! Some things you may want to add: 1) Trip wires 2) Which GOD best for noobs 3) Five minute loots vs. sacking a farm.. 4) What to look for when picking Islands to...
  2. Predictions

I predict420 Nation will rise to TOP TEN. ..as for reasons "why I believe this to be true", I will keep that to myself, since "bias" is obviously one of them.. (as for the "dynamic mechanism" of why I believe this an inevitable reality, now why would I reveal that here? lmao!)
  3. Downfalls

We'll make it Ed. ...but I think some of the comments here sum it up pretty well.. Compliance, Particiapation, and the right man for the job... A formula for success in any endeavor. Build a plan, get everyone on board, and make sure the hand on the throttle knows when to hit the gas and...
  4. Now none of us have TB.

I never met him in the game - Prolly a good thing hahaha Greetings: I Just joined the forum to have a look around.. Sorry to hear I have lost another objective on my list of things to prepare for.. I'm glad you knew him Ed. Gonna have to pick your brain on that brother.. I have no...