Search results

1. Another Wonder Loophole

As Inno has made it clear they will make changes in game during a world in which world wonder players can not take Vacation mode, I find it very ironic that they will allow players to get an unattackable ban and be able to stay unattackable on the world wonders. Mind you I am not here to...
  2. Was anyone surprised?

Honestly was anyone really surprised that wrily didnt come back from VM????? Once again he proves us all right that he does nothing but start servers and bails when it gets tough.
  3. Death of the Dragons!!!

I think today's events kind of show that the dragons are dead... Yes they are reforming and consolidating and kicking out some of the perma VM people, but Progolfbum ghosting just shows that their leadership is not in it to win it. He gave up on them, just like most of the others that fled into...
  4. Ode to the Fallen Last Night

How sweet the memories of those that are fallen... How the joy must be to be reunited in Valhalla with the many that died on that fateful day. What senseless death had to occur for those helpless archers, hops and swords who found themselves facing the mythical beasts of grepolis without a...