Search results

1. Crash586

The problem and why so many players who enjoyed this game have left.

IMO I don’t think the cap needs to be adjusted at all. What I’m getting at is I always see people complaining that gold is killing the game. I don’t feel gold or instant build is the issue. I feel it’s the sister alliances and all the pacts. I don’t think people will ever quit and there is...
  2. Crash586

The problem and why so many players who enjoyed this game have left.

Everybody blames instant complete and gold advantages for the reason the US side is sinking. Its not the issue. The reason the US side is terrible now is the way we all go about playing it. Also this opinion isn't based on my current world... yeah its happening but my alliance did it too so...
  3. Crash586

TOP 12 Sink or Float Alliances

Do trash players go to the rim? Kinda concerned for myself.
  4. Crash586

Flask-Tools

Are we approved to use Flask-Tools here? It's an approved script for EN
  5. Crash586

Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

Should we just go ahead and mark these forums as a Safe Place?
  6. Crash586

Wtf is this.... This isn't what I wrote. What snowflake edited this? Were always asking why things are dying on the externals, maybe it's crap like this. If you don't like the post and it damages your inner feels, just delete the whole thing. Don't change what someone said.
  7. Crash586

Well, I don't see any point in golding anything at this point. I will say I think it's hilarious that Pillars members have to make city names such as "HeRanAway" to boost their egos about the win... Not like he's been active. You guy clearly proved yall can take cities off active members of...
  8. Crash586

One of the few things on the externals I can agree with. I had fun here and hope to do it again on the next.
  9. Crash586

Eh, for some it may be. Really a learning stage for most of us. I know on my end and for a lot of the DW players, Dom is new. We got the confidence in our fighting skills but we didn't fully know what to expect from the Dom circle. At least I know I didn't. I'm sure most would agree with my...
  10. Crash586

Well, I thought about it and I decided I made Pillars III look way too sexy. Had to break it apart before it broke the world. It happens...
  11. Crash586

- Pillars - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III - Deja Vu. - SINK - Will notice Pillars III looks really sexy and want to join them - Dark Wolves - SINK - Will notice Pillars III looks really sexy and want to join them - WrathOfSparta - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III - Pillars II - SINK...
  12. Crash586

count to 50 before a mod posts

8 !!!! 8)
  13. Crash586

What are the differences bettween EN, and US

We are a lot cooler though 8)
  14. Crash586

Difficulty

Now there's a game idea.. Do a Grepo Nations world and crown the best server 8)
  15. Crash586

Riddle - World Settings

Wow!!!! These are awesome settings!!! Im definitely doing this one!!!!!!!!!! thisisgrepolis Can we say the settings here?
  16. Crash586

US Servers

I personally like that there has been a gap in between worlds since a lot of people were asking for it. 3+ months' is a bit much though especially considering so many worlds are closing and the last world released had such horrible settings. I could definitely see a 3 month gap in between worlds...
  17. Crash586

Battle Royale Round 3

When does the voting on this one begin?
  18. Crash586

Battle Royale (Maleficient vs. Vadelle)

Trying to figure out what games these are all from as I'm not familiar with some. What game is #2 from?
  19. Crash586

Battle Royale~Week 12 Voting

Congratulations Rclay!! Very nice work :)
  20. Crash586

Hall of Fame?

Thanks! :)