Search results

1. Angel God

Bandit camps

I was wondering if there is a guide or any information available in regards to the type of reward given per battle number defeated? I keep meaning to try to keep a "log" saving when you receive the really, really good rewards at a certain battle number, for example say when you defeat battle #25...
  2. Angel God

Why are large islands not available?

Ty both for clearing that up for me, it has long been a topic of hot debate among players arguing about where to move, build their core, and as you both said the anchors don't appear in large am like they used too, so demand for space is in high demand. Imo, because even islands that will never...
  3. Angel God

Ty for helping me out Lurks, so that being said, let me ask this, if a player colonized an island, talking one that should be large enough for villages, before there are villages available, as the area becomes more populated, willl that island ever "develop" villages or by them already...
  4. Angel God

Drama

I must say after reading through the few threads about Pandosia thus far and the responses, I am really hopeful this is going to be an excellent world to rejoin the fray, after a brief sabbatical. Got plain burnt out for this reason or that *cough DRAMA, cough DRAMA* LOL. Even with the bit of...
  5. Angel God

Tried simply searching for an answer to the following just about everywhere possible and since I cannot seem to come up with a cut and dry answer, figured why not just post a thread and see if anyone can help me out.... So... recently began a relatively new world, approximately 3 weeks in give...
  6. Angel God

Drama

AMEN!
  7. Angel God

Drama

I think as far as patience goes in regards to new players or even those with experience who weren't lucky enough to have a dedicated "mentor" to show them the ropes, let's face it, the OGs are a dying breed and new blood can be a crucial source of any alliance, if the mix isn't straight MRA and...
  8. Angel God

Drama

Uhtred, sadly this trend has become more and more the rule rather than the occasional exception. I fondly remember back when I began playing a "pact" wasn't just a temporary reprieve from becoming the next meal and you didn't have to constantly keep your eyes open for the knife to slam in your...
  9. Angel God

Game Chat

After reading the rules for posting ideas, I noticed a player mentioned the in game chat feature. I have used this feature at some point or another, I do find it convenient for instant communication among members and for those who do not want to use Skype. However, there are two major draw...
  10. Angel God

Whens the next world Starting?

Waiting patiently for a new revolt world....hopefully speed 2 or 3?
  11. Angel God

Ultimate Leadership Guide

I didn't notice any information on weekly membership growth requirements? I have been in several who used this strategy and sometimes was effective others not so much. Those who do use them, what are your beginning stats; points/BP and how are they increased weekly?
  12. Angel God

New world! US56 - Myonia

Perfect settings, Thank you Thank you!
  13. Angel God

Baris Pre-World Discussion Thread

What I wouldn't give for a Revolt world with anything but speed 1, please, please lol!! Nothing against Actium, as I am having some fun there, but I truly feel at home in Revolt.
  14. Angel God

Rate the Player above you

Nobody important :p On to Grieves1 Points: 8/10 - 72 in the world FBP: 9/10 - Nice Job ABP: 9/10 - Took a few days off ;P DBP: 9/10 - Again, no time to rest, play Grep! Alliance: 10/10 no doubt! Position: 9/10
  15. Angel God

The Delphi Times - Issue Four

Few weeks from what I heard?
  16. Angel God

The Delphi Times - Issue Four

My, my such hostility boys lol. Interesting addition, sad 2 fine alliances have fallen recently, but that's how it goes... one day your at the top and the next at the bottom of the ocean lol.