Search results

1. Extraordinary Gentlemen

This is a temporary name I use any time I create an alliance. We are located right now in NE 54 and are made right now of members from Troy, we are hoping to grow in NE 54 and the surrounding areas of SE 53. We are recruiting experienced players and new players within 5 islands of our location...
  2. The Illuminati

We are recruiting in Eastern 56 and Western 66 (when it spawns in). I have been playing Grepolis since US26 Byzantium, so I know some things about the game that others don't we are looking for experienced players but we will accept new players also. We already joined the world but if you want to...
  3. Top 12 Alliances

I know this is crazy early, In fact I am not joining the world till the 29th ( I am at camp so only 5-20minutes of Internet access of the back will not help me) so I will just like to see which oceans fill up etc. So I can get my self a good position.
  4. PnP-Drunken Ninjas

People seemed to have stopped the treasured grepo tradition of PnPing but I am here to bring it back. They call themselves the Drunken Ninjas yet they are made up of players who refused to fight TSF then Mercs 2 in hope that just because they are under a different banner they think TSF is not...
  5. Friendship is Magic

"Friendship above all" We come from several worlds and are favorite thing to do is destroy MRA's and regurgitate rainbows. We are based in the SW and most of us have played at least 2 worlds before. New players are allowed. Our official song is the My Little Pony theme song. We will have a...
  6. Lamia Empires

UPDATE: These are the Empires of Lamia. 5 million + The Collective Group 16.91 Million Points/6.2 Million OBP/56% ABP The Mamluks 16.3 Million points/5.7 Million OBP/ 79% ABP Vigilate Empire 13.75 Million points/ 4.8 Million OBP/ 63% ABP Silent Force and Wolf Pack 13.01 Million...
  7. Wars

Who is at war with who, also the city count. I will edit this page everytime a new war pops up or the conquest ratio changes. Example : Warhawks vs. Houstonians 21-8 these are not real allies. DARK ELITE 56 VICIOUS AND DELICIOUS 1 Over INFECTION 12 VAE VICTIS 0 INFECTION 12 CRIMSON WARRIORS 0...
  8. PnP- Alter (sic) of the Twelve Gods

Alter of the Twelve Gods The Sanctuary Sword Play That is our nickname for them so we don't have to spell their name that they never changed the spelling of to correct it. So far we are beating A.S.S 5-0 but today they gave us a scare. they where trying to take sephi's only city KAME HOUSE 1...
  9. The Athenian- Issue One: Welcome to Byzantium

Green Arrow had some In-Game Problems as battles are starting in 66. INTERVIEWS *T1b* 1) In a month, I hope The Plague Co. will consolidate his positions in OC54. Considering the world configurations and our number, it would be crazy to go to another ocean. I still expect recruiting a few...
  10. Newspaper coming soon ...

As the title says there will be a newspaper for Athens as the world is getting more interesting. Please tell me things you would like to see in the Newspaper, Green Arrow and I will discuss your ideas and will try to implement them into our newspaper. I already have some ideas but Green Arrow...
  11. Top 50 Alliances Discussion Tab

Who is up and coming in the Top 50 who do you think will give a Top 7 alliance a run for their money. This is made for the people who are ussually not able to discuss about their alliances on the forum because they are not in the top 12 alliances. My personal favs in terms of size,bp etc. is...
  12. Top 12 ABP

BP for the core oceans, 65 and 56 has ended. Top 5 ABP The Organization- Biggest alliance first in abp and Bp overall Excellent Hooligans- good abp for 6th place but falling fast. Losing members to Riders of the Storm and players just leaving or being kicked out? They seem to be in trouble...
  13. Wars

List all the worlds and a couple stats. Pretty Self Explanatory. Please us Us.Grepostats.com or Grepointel whatever displays ACCURATE data present it so Those who red the forum can know you are not lying.
  14. Wars

What are the wars in this world.
  15. Wars

List all the wars you know about/ are in.