Search results

1. Slayer94

World End

yes the world is losing people rapidly we have a ton of player in VM as well and not alot are looking to return from that id say we have 250ish active and participating players with roughly 20-40 in VM with questionable return status an the rest are already dead or dying accounts
  2. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

i wouldnt say impressed just that he had alot thrown at him i think the record for most attacks at once ive seen to one person is 128
  3. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

ye i think at one count he had 41 incomings on his list
  4. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

good advice have you tried it out yourself?
  5. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

rumor has it when a man finds himself untouchable its those closest to him that bring him down
  6. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

considering only one of the cities you managed to take from us was from an active player i think we have enough fight in us for you
  7. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

rumor has it i stole some of kizzu's cheeze-itz
  8. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

i was wondering why so many posts seem to be responses but there were no replies to anything XD
  9. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

sounds like some crazy stuff went down. and surf mate sorry for your loss man.
  10. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

if its who im thinking of please just put the name out there for us
  11. Slayer94

looking for some people from previous worlds

seems i missed the server playing on 71 instead of 72 but ye i was there on troy an actium
  12. Slayer94

Rumor Mill

rumor has it no more newspapers will be issued
  13. Slayer94

Ialysos Newspaper #2

well written thanks for the read guys looking forward to another issue later
  14. Slayer94

This will be a long world

yes actually alot of people did
  15. Slayer94

Top 12, Obligatory Thread

idk i think we ported in from another dimension
  16. Slayer94

This will be a long world

i mean im back but does that even count?
  17. Slayer94

Top 12, Obligatory Thread

well looky looky everyone is killing for top spot meanwhile im gonna sit here an take over my island
  18. Slayer94

Top 12 Sink or Swim

well i had fun reading up on all the trash talk and banter of the server so what else is new?
  19. Slayer94

Ancients Founder Ghosts

plz these guys arent even the same people from US61
  20. Slayer94

Top 12 Sink or Swim

i think ill join just to watch the world burn never mind i see what everyone means by mortis has this. barring any break ups these guys are easily the most qualified alliance. i see a few people who might pose a threat as individuals but other then that not much should stop them