Search results

1. Shock

Mesembria's Rally Against The Redcoats

Great game everyone! Was a fun world.... to the members of BoB I only just want to say, was a close, tough battle until the end from my view. Nah jk who am I kidding - gg EZ 3-0 on Olympus not even CLOSE
  2. Shock

World Discussion Thread

yeep
  3. Shock

Although their 5 alliances are much more full than ours ;) with Goats and KG, along with other possible (actually probable) pacts, they definitely over doubled our numbers lol :cool:
  4. Shock

Don't you love how when one alliance is better than another they get accused of using bots what feels like at least 80% of the time? :confused: I mean seriously.... if we were all using bots don't you think we all would've been banned by now :eek:
  5. Shock

Davidos

Didn't you get rimmed within like a week....
  6. Shock

Premades going in?

From my brief experience on US servers, doesn't seem to be enough players for higher alliance caps Also without being able to pact there would still be pacts and sister alliances, just not officially marked in game, but just change the color of the alliance for you and bam, it's the same thing...
  7. Shock

Mods do something for once, ban spammers

Then how would you time lol If every time you try to time 50% of your stuff dies Or if there's a limit to recalling lol
  8. Shock

Nagidos Sink / Swim

THE ELITE - Swim Reason: King Dav GH - Swim Reason: Hugs are cool Everyone else - no idea im not looking at a map :D
  9. Shock

WD Leaders - Shame Shame

People still use skype?
  10. Shock

Who is coming?

I agree :D Fun world :)
  11. Shock

Who is coming?

Also you've invested so much time and energy it's kinda hard to quit, at least imo
  12. Shock

Nagidos Sink / Swim

Only reason I have them as swim for now is because Silenece is just North of them and seems like easy food for a bit :) But yeah if Group Hug goes after them will definitely be a float/sink really soon lol
  13. Shock

Nagidos Sink / Swim

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a revolt player, so I don't know many of the good ones here, that being said I have general knowledge of Grep that hopefully will make it so I don't screw this up too badly lol 1. THE TITANS - Out in front for points, average points, and nearly doubling...
  14. Shock

Davidos

I’ll do one in a couple hours :)
  15. Shock

Davidos

I can do a sink or swim later today when I get time from an outsider's perspective if you'd like lol
  16. Shock

Davidos

It's been a couple days without any drama :eek: Plssss someone start some back up :D
  17. Shock

Sink or Swim

Wasn't aware GOATS IN OVERCOATS was allied with the Seuss Squad, actually, I didn't even know they existed. But good to know :D
  18. Shock

Sink or Swim

Good job with this! I was going to make a new one a couple days ago but got lazy lol. Only thing I'd say is RC has 55 on lockdown, not 54 yet :) But I agree with like everything in here lol, well done :)
  19. Shock

Yes! This world needs more alliances :D
  20. Shock

Double CS question

Your attacks bounce on your siege If you have ls or cs or anything after you have a city in siege it just heads back home