Search results

1. check-mate

WHAT HAPPENED

I'd like to hear both sides of the story... Fuzzy Bunnies are no more, and the TITANS are BACK???? How and why did this happen? Thanks guys! And hopefully this will liven the forums up a bit! :D
  2. check-mate

Absolute Zero Now Recruiting

Absolute Zero is looking for new members. For more info, view our thread in Psi recruitment forum. Skype or pm me on externals or in game about inquiries. Thanks, CM
  3. check-mate

Who is Cucci

Here we may post our guesses about who cucci really is. I am guessing he/she/it is AD (or maybe even crego making a comeback lol) screwing with all of us :o No but seriously. Who do you think he is? >_<
  4. check-mate

Family Feud

Has anyone seen the feud going on between the Aussies and the Aussies Reborn? lmao Read their profiles one after another (start with reborn)
  5. check-mate

Absolute Zero

Are you a great player? Do you like Nooby Quests? Than you are in the right place Absolute Zero is an alliance that is on a mission to get to Ocean 0. The Place where all kinetic movement stop. Scientists have been trying to get to Absolute Zero forever but have never been able to quite get...
  6. check-mate

History of Delphi... as it unfolds

Hey guys Here you can write YOUR history of Delphi, as it happened. Battles, Wars, Betrayals, Alliances, Friends etc. I will do mine later (too busy right now lol) Creds go to Ace-Wolf from chi Read some of their stuff for inspiration on what to right about if you are stuck!
  7. check-mate

Best and Worst of Psi

Best Player: Worst Player Best Fighter: Best Defender: Best Attacker: Best Alliance: Worst Alliance: Best Alliance Leader: Worst Alliance Leader: Best Player Profile: Worst Player Profile: Best Alliance Profile: Worst Alliance Profile: Best COA (alliance or player): Best Player Name: Worst...
  8. check-mate

Rate the Player above you

Points - ?/10 ABP - ?/10 DBP - ?/10 Alliance - ?/10 Position - ?/10 Overall = ?/50
  9. check-mate

Requested thread- trash talk central

If you guys wanna bash eachother and have it NOT be offtopic, this is the thread.
  10. check-mate

Post your wall

Here is a thread for everyone to post your wall. What have YOU killed? :p (This thread gets great later in the game but its still interesting now)
  11. check-mate

Wars

This thread is to talk about wars in Delphi. Brag, talk smack, do what you want. You can post scores and predictions...
  12. check-mate

Best Player NOT IN YOUR ALLIANCE

I am going to take this from Kyisland in Ephesus... word for word... "I know "best player" can mean a lot of things so just pick what it means to you. It's too easy to pick someone from the alliance you are in so try to limit yourself to an alliance you are not in. For instance, I am in...
  13. check-mate

Similarity between Ocean 54 and 55, SS and Titans

Look at Ocean rankings for alliances. 54, SS in first 247,603 points, 67 cities 55, Titans in first 247,250 points, 67 cities
  14. check-mate

Who is the best alliance in the world, SS or Titans?

This world's forum was really boring (key word was) Now I made this thread. so now its not boring for the time being It appears that the only forum readers/posters are in Titans and SS. This makes sense because they are really the only two strong alliances I will post some facts/stats...
  15. check-mate

Best and worst of Delphi

Follow the format plz Best Player: Best Alliance: Best Fighter: Best Defender: Best Alliance Leader: Worst Player: Worst Alliance: No naming yourself as best or worst. (Alliance Excluded)
  16. check-mate

Update to V2.54 - Changelog Discussion

"[Tutorial] Helping arrows are now displayed only once per quest" PERFECT! THANK YOU DAED!
  17. check-mate

Rate the player above you

Points - ?/10 ABP - ?/10 DBP - ?/10 Alliance - ?/10 Position - ?/10 Overall = ?/50