Search results

1. Oliver Clothesoff

Rank the Top Alliances

I hate that we highjacked Athan's thread, because it was an interesting concept. So to help keep it on focus, I'll start this thread which is at the center of most debates. I ask that everyone give their opinion of the top alliances heading into wonders. You can consider their performance in...
  2. Oliver Clothesoff

Build Baby Build!

I logged on today for the first time in a while.. I have been focusing my efforts in another world since you know.. we kind of won this one and curbed stomped you all in the process. But gloating should really be more focused on foos since he was the genius that came up with the master plan that...
  3. Oliver Clothesoff

Weird Reservation message: "This City was entered by a friendly alliance"

I havent seen this before, but we just pacted and shared reservations with another alliance on Sparta. Now several cities are showing the green bulls eye which I understood to mean the city was reserved by an alliance we share reservations with. However when i scroll over the city to see who...
  4. Oliver Clothesoff

Great World!!!

To all the players still even reading this I want to say that it has been a pleasure playing with you all! While the world is not yet over, Victor has been decided, and the rest remains to be seen. While many expect me to come on here an gloat about AM getting the award, I really am not...
  5. Oliver Clothesoff

World Skype Chat

Ok after discussing, several of us in RA and Syndicate think it would be a fun idea to get a world chat going on skype. More or less like the externals, but more anarchistic. If you would like to partake in this chat then post your skype name, IGN, and Alliance below and check-mate(:p)will add...
  6. Oliver Clothesoff

Bringing Back Upsilon: Updated Top 12 Sink or Swim

Ok, a ton of things have changed since the last Sink/Float/Swim thread was made BEFORE THANKSGIVING, so I figured it would be a good idea to make one of these. I will try to be unbiased, and quite brash in order to stir up some debate. Would like to get as many alliances involved in here as...
  7. Oliver Clothesoff

Skype Usage?

I use to think Skype was a necessity.... Why are so many players reluctant to use it in the world???