Search results

1. The Smilodon Fatalis

Its Time To Consolidate Servers

I've been involved in the US community since 2013. I've watched it grow and early on, put a lot of effort into helping it grow. I've also watched it die going from a server that had tens of thousands of players on it, to high thousands, to low thousands, to low hundreds. At this point, half the...
  2. The Smilodon Fatalis

PnP: A Perfect Vacation....From Playing Well

Our story begins in the beautiful world of Lato. I decided to join to play LMD...which to say the least has been an adventure worthy of a whole other PnP in itself. But after a week of set backs and a lot of help from a few friends, I finally got off the ground and was ready to go. My eyes...
  3. The Smilodon Fatalis

Top 5 Sink or Swim

Way late but here it is. I'm only doing top 5 because when I look at the world, I don't really see 12 players or even fringe players in terms of alliances in this world. There's the five largest groups and a few that will compete to make it into the top 5 and make an impact on the world. 1)...
  4. The Smilodon Fatalis

World Chat

https://discord.gg/CbhE79E
  5. The Smilodon Fatalis

Carphi Top 12

Since we're not important enough for our own forum. I figured I'd just post this here.
  6. The Smilodon Fatalis

Who All Is Coming

Was wondering if I should join or not.
  7. The Smilodon Fatalis

Fast Conq World

Theres a 4/3 No Morale world opening on the 19th on EN. For anyone interested and wanting a challenge.
  8. The Smilodon Fatalis

Tournament World Proposal- En Server/Conquest Version.

Since there's been talk of a tournament world that would encourage competitiveness I want to throw this world out there. Preworld Thread: https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/pre-world-heliopolis-discussion-thread.60470/#post-1035798 This world will be much larger than anything the...
  9. The Smilodon Fatalis

Recombining Servers

How would everyone feel if US suddenly announced that it was going back to EN? Assuming in this event that US player's had their gold transfer via email link. The reason being is that it appears that US is struggling to fill its core/rim oceans. So i'd like to gauge opinions on it.
  10. The Smilodon Fatalis

Top 12 Sink or Swim

Post your thoughts here.
  11. The Smilodon Fatalis

The History Of Dyme

As always, I love history, so I'll keep a historical thread of the events of dyme. Opening Day #1 Monsters Inc/The Incredibles drop into O54, they control one full island and a pair of half islands. This is the best cored team so far. This appears to be AD's group. #2 The Old Republic drops...
  12. The Smilodon Fatalis

So...

Anyone else a little thrown off with the preworld discussion being in the alliances and recruitment section?
  13. The Smilodon Fatalis

Turtle Time

The Booty Warrior Cult Give us that booty! Direction TBD What I'm Looking For 10-25 competent players that already know the game and play it well and don't care about building world wonders...Because I don't plan on making them. Just looking to have fun. Requirements Must be able to follow a...
  14. The Smilodon Fatalis

PnP: Something Seems Off....

So there we were. The Spartans (now called Overdose), had just organized and ran a global op that netted them a whopping 16 cities as a coalition. They felt pretty confident and it was showing. They personally got 3. Well Malexra got 3. But the organization in SL/OD was superb. Don't take it...
  15. The Smilodon Fatalis

Hostile Takeover?

So it seems that Brajanz0r has been removed from Spartan Legion. Was there a coup?
  16. The Smilodon Fatalis

Wars of Cythera

Lets keep a master scoreboard 1/5/2018 Four Horsemen & Seven Deadly Sins vs Knights of the Republic & Order of the Black Lotus & Gold Diggers & Cellar Dwellers: 210-8 Psychopomps & Psychopimps & Psychochicks vs Knights of the Republic & Order of the Black Lotus & Gold Diggers & Cellar...
  17. The Smilodon Fatalis

Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

Post your thoughts here.
  18. The Smilodon Fatalis

Looks Dead...

Anyone making gold? It looks pretty dead on this world and i'm debating whether or not to even bother trying to trade.
  19. The Smilodon Fatalis

Christmas Came Early

Load up my sleigh and harness the griffons, we have to deliver some CSes to all the good children. Founders The Smilodon Fatalis/The Kitten Fatalis What I'm Looking For Similar to Olous, I'm looking for some people who are aggressive and team players. They must understand the purpose and...
  20. The Smilodon Fatalis

Classic World Premade

Direction: South East Roster: Darkmatter88 Darkystal Falkhan Iprincess Juliosathia Mozzy Nick1 Pizza- Sirwackypantz Tbom9 Smudger TheLastCrusader The Smilodon Fatalis UofLgirl Requirements: A decent activity, knowledge of old school or willingness to learn quickly, aggressiveness, a team...