Search results

1. kylehob

Why

Why are we here?
  2. kylehob

The Bank

Hey guys, my friend and I are looking to do some gold trading, if you need resources, we'll be happy to trade with you. We're looking to be anyone's bank so that you guys can have more resources to build units and defeat your foes! Investments are also welcome and gives the bank more incentive...
  3. kylehob

HAMMERDOWN

HAMMERDOWN is apparently already pacted with the BIG ones and Flying Myth Units :\. As a matter of fact, they are all pacted together. Sigh.
  4. kylehob

Thank You

Thank you Vikings Kickback and your academy for the cities you have given us. We really appreciate it. Please keep trying to attack our cities as well, we like the free bp. We hope to take more of your cities in the future and to continue killing all of your sweet colony ships. Signed...
  5. kylehob

Top 12: Sink or Swim

Just because I wanted to make it :p. Give this a few hours.
  6. kylehob

War Scores

I do this on the Calydon forums as well. Give me the scores of any war and I will post them here. Please try and show proof though. 1. The Krew 17 - 11 Dark Angels
  7. kylehob

Rising Phoenix

According to a source within RP. they will soon be nothing. Thoughts?
  8. kylehob

Take Notes

About: Take Notes is a group of players and friends who are ready to fight. We are here to take cities and have fun as a group. Myself: I have played since November 2013. I recently took a break off for school. I have lead a couple alliances, my first few attempts on Gythium and Juktas were...
  9. kylehob

Best Alliances, Worst Alliances

What alliances do you all think are the best? Which ones are the worst? Leave some names and discuss... Best Alliances: S.T.O.R.M., TBA plus 10 more haha. Worst Alliances: Sledgehammers, Blood Legion
  10. kylehob

Congrats Fight Club

Congratulations to my old alliance Fight Club on winning the world and soon to be masters of the world. So happy for all of you. Glad I was a part of it!
  11. kylehob

War Scores

Please give me any scores in wars breaking out and I will post here :). 1.Honey Badgers 16-3 Sinn Fein Winner: Honey Badgers 2. Fallen Sons 9-0 Honey Badgers Winner: Fallen Sons 3.The ODC 3-0 United Front 4..aka: 2-0 The Storm Winner: The Storm 5. Honey Badgers 3-1 Refugees Winner: Refugees? 6...
  12. kylehob

Rate The Player Above You

This world forum has been a bit quiet. hopefully this will get some activity :) Points - ?/10 ABP - ?/10 DBP - ?/10 Alliance - ?/10 Position - ?/10 Overall = ?/50 Username: Swift Spiff
  13. kylehob

Sparta Milestones

Using an old template from my friend Paul S. :). Sparta Milestones Individual Polis Count (first to gain): 2 Towns: 5 Towns: 10 Towns: 25 Towns: 50 Towns: 100 Towns: 250 Towns: First Player to (x) Points: 1,000 Points: 3,000 Points: 5,000 Points: 7,500 Points: 10K...
  14. kylehob

Rate The Player Above You

Rate the player above you :D! Points - ?/10 ABP - ?/10 DBP - ?/10 Alliance - ?/10 Position - ?/10 Overall = ?/50 My username is iantheFab :p
  15. kylehob

Trash Talk Thread- Sparta

Ok chumps lets ball. You all suck :p
  16. kylehob

Top 12 Sink or Swim

Way to early, just making the thread now for later use, unless you want to make a list now :p
  17. kylehob

Newspaper Anyone?

I was thinking about making another newspaper for the world, is this something you guys would be interested in?
  18. kylehob

Wars(NEW)

Well since it looks like angelo is gone and with all the changes that have happened, it looks like its time for a new one of these. Any wars please post below and their current score :)
  19. kylehob

Hello Marathon????

Did all of the marathon forum goers leave :(??? Someone start a big war, so we have something to talk about haha
  20. kylehob

Artemisia I of Caria- Marathon

Hey Marathon forum goers!! How are you guys liking the new event so far?? Liking all those Defensive Naval Units and Light Ships?? Tell me what you guys think!