Search results

1. Acupuncture

Is it supposed to be this way?

Hello forumgoers, and especially in-game moderators, I have a question regarding the upcomming Christmas peace time. I fully understand that we are not allowed to attack anyone during the peace time, can't land Cships during the peace time, and anything considered as an attack is not...
  2. Acupuncture

Grepolympia question

Hello forum goers/forum admins, I have a question about the Grepolympia. Last year, I was around as well, and I enjoyed it quite a lot, so, when I saw the banner pop up we'd be having another Grepolympia, I got excited, dusted off the wiki, and read up which units were the best to create...
  3. Acupuncture

Battle points not being generated

So, this morning at ~2 AM (UTC-4, NYC time), I attacked a player, which should've given me a good ammount of BP; Now, 4 hours later, however, they still haven't been generated. It appears I'm not the only one; one of my alliance members is having the same issue. We're both aware it takes time...
  4. Acupuncture

Demanding issues

Dear forum goers, A few minutes ago, about 35 if I'm correct, my Captain 'demanding' function started malfunctioning. The status on the villages shows 'Ready', so I should be able to demand. If I, however, press the demand button, it shows the following; As shown, The villages are able to be...
  5. Acupuncture

Grepolympia question

Good day to everyone, I'm not the first person you'd see asking questions on the fora, but lately I've been thinking about something with reference to the Grepolympia. As you all might've noticed, the reward for this week is 'Battle Experience', which at maximum will increase our battle...
  6. Acupuncture

Grepolympia bug?

Good evening/night everyone/Daedalus, I just noticed something quite peculiar; My timer to 'next free attempt' was closing it's end, only about 2 minutes left. Now, when I looked again, it says 'next free attempt in 23:40:00'. I didn't press 'participate', and I'm quite sure nobody else in my...
  7. Acupuncture

Farming Villages - How many and which level

Just as the title suggests: How many farming villages do you own, and what level are they? I'll start off (how original:o) : 4 villages, all level 2. For those who are in doubt of the reliability, I'll attach a picture; Looking forward to the progress of others on this server...