Search results

1. geomancer

Winners

Would like to congratulate Rogue for winning the world. You guys deserve the win. Though i would be very happy if there were 2 strong alliance in fight and had it not ended soon . As it's rare to get 6-6 World. Wishes to everyone and have fun :)
  2. geomancer

Points different in alliance and Ranking

Hi, The point is different in alliance and ranking menu. Normally it wouldn't be issue. But its not allowing to join an alliance even if you met the requirements for point.
  3. geomancer

count to 50 before a mod posts

4. geomancer

Who All Is Coming

Is there any world chat group for this world.
  5. geomancer

Who All Is Coming

Is it too late now?
  6. geomancer

MRA or Suck?

I agree. active player can never be out of 100 , some1 is putting too much money u will definitely lose some cities but take somewhere no biggie......there are plenty of easy cities with the slot u get :)
  7. geomancer

MRA or Suck?

welcome @Highland Wolf I agree but since i use gold just for premiums and very little gold elsewhere. and I am doing ok so someone can still play ...just some1 shouldn't quit when loosing cities and sim little.
  8. geomancer

What went wrong.....

Joined ancients and they disbanded after bp :P.
  9. geomancer

Rumor Mill

I understand that real issues can be a problem but its 2 in 2 for me .So u have track record of 100% still. Beside have decency to transfer all cities to alliance members before u quit, thats what separate good players with quitters. Good luck in next world :) :P .
  10. geomancer

Rumor Mill

Aw fig ... do u know how much time it takes m to post here :( , i have to write, then google translate, ;), then read it if it make sense in english and u deleted it like its nothing :( :rolleyes::rolleyes::p
  11. geomancer

Rumor Mill

Its not like Antiquity would take more cities of shamers than mortis so nap was broken ..and no one had that in mind but was for different reason. Even though mortis cities r hard to take but antiquity was growing OK and had plenty of space to grow. If antiquity would just hold off...
  12. geomancer

Rumor Mill

Previously:- Yes Currently:-Comparable to Shamers, if not stronger or equal. These r just my views though some may disagree. Personally, i don't care to be with stronger alliance or i would have joined mortis after ancients ghosted.
  13. geomancer

Rumor Mill

I agree currently u guys r stronger than us ...but so was mortis u sure we won't be able to pick some scraps from u guys? though m not in favor nor against in nap with mortis....one thing i like not being leader...no bulshit u can just play grepo.
  14. geomancer

Rumor Mill

Hehe ...ur in one of those alliance u mentioned but i can't see any alliance who don't do these things :( That's literally what leaders do :p ... i hate it ...but i respect all leaders who put time and endure all this shit :) As for better part of deal ....i think mortis was...
  15. geomancer

Rumor Mill

Don't say Antiquity backstabbed man.... it takes two to make a quarrel. Lets just say it happened because none of there leaders have respect for each other. nor from shamers side(no respect from shamers as from chat ) nor from antiquity. As for revolting cities from fake attacks...
  16. geomancer

Rumor Mill

it was longest i think he stayed in a world . Kudos to that :)
  17. geomancer

Rumor Mill

I believe they have some hypnotise spell....every1 around them pacted/napped with them :( They put some spell on there enemies too ..so they do not attacking them..... some kind of back magic they have :( .... :eek:o_O b/w who there leader is... i need that spell too...
  18. geomancer

Mortis Diplomacy - FYI

I think it was clever ... ..they got all the good players in there area early on cause which good player wouldn't love to fight every1 when u r in the strongest alliance early on and dominates the area. and after that when it become tough to carry on that play .........then play the...
  19. geomancer

*Pin Drops*

Don't feel lonely now after killing externals.U are the main culprit.
  20. geomancer

Zacynthus Pre-World Discussion

i will join and quit in a 3 weeks if some1 wanna have good internal to eat :) invite me :P