Search results

1. Skrewball11

Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

LOL! ok.....sure.
  2. Skrewball11

You still on You still reposting Raspu? Come on man. this is the 4th repost Give it up already. I cant keep answering your re-posts with the same answers. LOL! Move on man. :rolleyes: And I do like trolls. I am here talking with you and capt am I not?
  3. Skrewball11

Capt. take it easy you are raging again. this is why people believe you rage quit ...when you always quit a world. Not only in Rham but also in Sinope. up your meds and take it easy. LOL! Your BP has to be through the roof. ( I mean Blood Pressure. Not Battle Points., LOL! )
  4. Skrewball11

Not at all upset. I am good. you are just upset about how many times people know you rage quit.
  5. Skrewball11

actually when I came over RTL Original was the one that invited me, but he left to play the other world pretty quick because he said this world was lame. He has been simming here ever since.. By the time I came on board Oreo and them were already in Pillars. You may want to ask them. They are...
  6. Skrewball11

Ok, you are starting to get a little too upset here. You have always been a defensive player that talks a lot of trash. You always try to provoke people into attacking you. Then they op you and you pretty much always quit during or after the op. As you mentioned with your previous post of...
  7. Skrewball11

One thing I remember about you Capt from Rham....you do care. You are very uptight and really do care. You had a breakdown in Rham. You also have a history of rage quitting and lying...as we saw you get called out on here in this very forum. But you need to realize when people are just nagging...
  8. Skrewball11

LOL! 20 k in BP is all you have over me. 20K is like 1 day of attacks. not exactly hard to make up the difference. I could not get your alliance to engage in any conflicts. Now I know why, you guys were turtles. Which I totally understand why Mountain quit. He was right. Boring world with a...
  9. Skrewball11

Angry? ROTFLMAO! I am not angry. I am trying to figure out why my comment about this being a "slow boring world" worked you guys up so much. I am not angry. I have not been here long enough to be as worked up as you guys are about me calling this an inactive world. The odd part is you guys...
  10. Skrewball11

I never said that. I said you were an MRA. It blows my mind how many peoples moms have died during grepo. The fact you only had 2 or 3 is pretty average. your loyalty post is cute. This must be your first Dom world. The uniting of players is common. But at least I finally got you to...
  11. Skrewball11

RL happened to all your top offensive players? LOL! They left because they were frustrated. I loved your post about people taking pillars cities when they "are at work or busy". That is a really funny post. Should we message you next time? I mean the only city you took from FF was an inactive...
  12. Skrewball11

According to your numbers the most damage you did to an alliance was pillars II and Remastered Warriors (which RW was before I joined in Nov.) You mentioned silence. Your record against silence is 60-79. Pillars II, you dominated. But that is what you claimed your strategy was. Mass recruit to...
  13. Skrewball11

I said congrats on winning fair and square. Are you saying you cheated? I did not think you did. Unless you have something to share to convince me that you did? Then I pointed out is was boring world. Are you saying it was exciting? Even your own teammates on here admitted earlier today on...
  14. Skrewball11

not really. You have 9 players that I know of who thought your alliance was boring and they just coasted. They are playing other worlds at the same time because no one did anything op wise in this one. You never challenged anyone. You fed off of alliances that were half your size or less. You...
  15. Skrewball11

I agree, the game does favor simming players and defensive players. Which is probably why so many offensive players leave. I cam well after SE. I understand why you guys turtled up. It just makes for a lame game. If you playing sim city is your thing then Dom is for you. All you have to do is...
  16. Skrewball11

This was a very laid back world. Not much conflict really at all. I have played for a long time. I dont recall a world being so peaceful. And based on numbers it was not about war, it was about simming & colonizing to win the world. 3-4 months in which was around the time I joined, we had the...
  17. Skrewball11

You are welcome. I agree with your post.
  18. Skrewball11

Pillars is in trouble. I wonder if their strategy of "turtle up to survive" will be enough to cross the finish line? There is still at least 3 more weeks of war. They are 0-25 against FF in the last 3 days. Heck, even Silence now has a winning record against them. Pillars is might need to hope...
  19. Skrewball11

Rumor Has It

I get you have a job to do and you need to keep the peace. But most of us have played with each other here going back to the beginning of Grepo. We have been like this since the beginning. Kind of like a dysfunctional family. Sometime people get hot under the collar but in the end, we end up...
  20. Skrewball11

Rumor Has It

EN servers were always more intense. I dont really know why, but they would play this game as if they were really at war. I played in two worlds and did not last long. One because they were crazy, but also because the timezones did not work for me. This was back before alarms, hero's, etc etc...