Search results

1. SylFox

My unluckiest defeat

I am here to tell you of my sad tale. It was June 1st and I was gearing up to take my third city. I had already cleared this fellow and I sent my CS to conquer him. I timed my BIR and DLU and got them 8 seconds after my conquest (Darn +10/-10 seconds). I was feeling pretty good, and I...
  2. SylFox

PnP A Mortis Endeavour

I quit this world, but I wanted some last fun as I collected gold. So I colonized a city on an island with 14 cities all belonging to the great MN. Over the past few days they have cleared my 1100 point city countless times, despite it essentially never having troops. However when they really...
  3. SylFox

Looking for an Alliance

Yup, what the title says. I was a leader in the #1 alliance in Chi and Ephesus, however I quit both of those worlds because they didn't interest me. Feel free to check my grepostats for Chi/Ephesus and any other worlds I've been on. I'm the 8th attacker in this world (hahaha) and I'm...
  4. SylFox

Mongol Raider

Mongol Raiders A completely brand new alliance, built up of players who just want to have a fair start to this game. My experience: I've been playing Grepolis for three years, however I took a break for about 1.5 years so I don't have any strong accounts, so this world will be given most of...