Search results

1. bloodbringer

Trash Talk Thread

we did bring the blood don't you remember when you lost 5 cities in 48hr and then you ran to your mommy in VM lol Noob
  2. bloodbringer

Trash Talk Thread

paul/king dude all you do is talk, getting old , you are a noob and everyone knows it.
  3. bloodbringer

Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

so that is all you are willing to commit to the battle , pretty weak , you better just keep simming. you are a total mad man simmer i bet you just Sim everything in you path don't you , like you said you kill everything in your path but then attacking is not your stile , sitting around simming...
  4. bloodbringer

Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

i am not wanting you to admit something that is not true it is, and everyone knows it , they are laughing at you for not admitting it yourself but we are waiting to see if you are man enough , but i guess not. i personally think you have never killed anyone , example is your attacks at me last...
  5. bloodbringer

Give your Shout out

ok your right , i never hear that term , but then i don't claim to know everything , you just think i do and that is understandable, i know you don't understand this but terms are a dime a dozen and different players come up with different terms, and different allainces come up with different...
  6. bloodbringer

Give your Shout out

Here is goes again opening his pie hole. more untruth and lies. as for ghosts , yes there are a lot of bigger members ghosting in the area and we have taken a fair share. but i don't remember Black legion getting any , oh so sad
  7. bloodbringer

Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

Just more talk , and no action that is all you do i guess. As for everything that comes out of that hole in your face it is all a lie so i will not respond to any of that nonsense. what did i expect i guess , you won't even admit your identity , i guess because you are afraid little girl. hay...
  8. bloodbringer

Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

Paul , I mean king you are pathetic, a complete joke. you talk a big talk but you don't back anything up with real game play, talk talk talk that is all we get for our money , or do you sing and dance too , you are a flipping scared little girl and you think you are all that and you little band...
  9. bloodbringer

Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

Oh my looks like Black legion is loosing cities , oh what is that 3-0 or was that 4, gosh i cant remember they are falling so fast hahahahahahahahahathisisgrepolis
  10. bloodbringer

Top 10 Alliances(NEW)

LOL you are so far off from the truth you have no idea , if you were twice as smart you would still be stupid. A little info , we have three wars going , but you would not know that , would you. oh ya that's right we pact with everyone. again i refer to my previous comment about your intelligence.
  11. bloodbringer

Cowards much?

lol you just admitted that you are in fact Dr Acula , because he was the player that attacked Rebel Reject and deduction say then it and he is you , so now everyone know so you might as well just put it out there.
  12. bloodbringer

Cowards much?

How did your attempt on their city go bro , oh ya you failed again , you are a big talker aren't you king
  13. bloodbringer

Top 12 - Sink or Swim

ok i do not see this as being a non bias opinion of facts seeing as the militia is your sister alliance and i think calling them a float is a bit of a reach :o
  14. bloodbringer

are you Bloodthirsty

more like can't wait to attack you so i can get some BP , maybe i could have named it BPthirsty
  15. bloodbringer

are you Bloodthirsty

i think the name speaks for itself and yes we are in 53, as for joining you , the server is still young never know what can happen, I don't know yet if you make good targets BP is still active but we will find out soon enough. unless that was sarcastic and in that case i like you already.
  16. bloodbringer

Newspaper, Anyone?

It to early for a paper , besides you need to be European to do it right anyway
  17. bloodbringer

are you Bloodthirsty

Sup everyone , i am bloodbringer and a little about me , i came from the European servers where i started playing grep 4 years ago, total noob starting out , but liked the game so kind of addicting and all. alliance i was in was Bone Headz in Upsilon , we ended up having to merge with CDC back...