Search results

1. ShreftyThred

The boys are here

The banana bottom boys have arrived, if you too peel your bananas from the bottom message me for an invite. we are 2 strong as of now, but hopeful for a 3rd
  2. ShreftyThred

Lets revolt, you bunch of rebels you

Joining the newest EN world Pagasae
  3. ShreftyThred

Rizinia (US60) Pre-World Discussion Thread

lol these forums are so dead
  4. ShreftyThred

sighhhh worth a try, would love a competitive speed revolt, but understand its not really in your control haha
  5. ShreftyThred

So can we update the speed to 2 and get rid of morale?
  6. ShreftyThred

I mean maybe if I had 15+ people committed haha
  7. ShreftyThred

thank you, we have a little while to do some recruiting. I haven't done a lot about getting some old friends together
  8. ShreftyThred

So here we are, back again. I've made some hippy cool new gfx and feel content with my work. as you can see by this header, ive came up with a name I like. Slyce. now ill talk more about me and my experiences. Many of you know me, I'm sure some of you don't. I've been lurking around here for 6...
  9. ShreftyThred

Baris Pre-World Discussion Thread

another speed 4 :P
  10. ShreftyThred

World Lamia (US36) Preworld Discussion Thread

well im active with an experienced alliance in the EN servers, so im just helping people and having a good time here, i love having an alliance full of new people to teach, that way i can ensure people learn the right way to play instead of simming or turtling. i cant tell if this is sarcasm...
  11. ShreftyThred

Thanksh! ill probably be running an alliance full of new people, i like teaching :)
  12. ShreftyThred

im in :) conquest is too time consuming
  13. ShreftyThred

Most Experienced Players in Knossos

hey there Supa, its going wonderful if i must say so myself
  14. ShreftyThred

Most Experienced Players in Knossos

ShreftyThred; two years experience have played on both the US and EN servers and from my experience the EN servers are alot more competitive than here. the EN rim is about equivalent to the US core, this being an unbiased opinion because i was born and raised and currently reside in the US.
  15. ShreftyThred

Impact

here in O33, must be active, loyal and willing to play, let me know if your interested.
  16. ShreftyThred

JKA vs. Haze

This just in!! several JKA members have left due to killacharger being to immature. Haze has now picked up a few recruits cities have been tallies!
  17. ShreftyThred

JKA vs. Haze

the way you say im gonna assume your in JKA
  18. ShreftyThred

JKA vs. Haze

Haze has painted *J.K.A*'s flags red, after several attacks from JKA, Founder of Haze went on to approach Killacharger to calmly distinguish the situation, But was instantly insulted. ShreftyThred stated earlier "I dont think this world is big enough for Killachargers head" So far no...
  19. ShreftyThred

count to 50 before a mod posts

feeor.....
  20. ShreftyThred

count to 50 before a mod posts

7.....;) imma getcha