Search results

1. Determined To Be

I rest my case.
  2. Top 12 Alliances

All I have to say is that there is a difference between swimming and simply treading water.
  3. Determined To Be

The final alliance name is not determined, but nonetheless, here it is. I had not originally intended to start my own alliance. Me and some friends have made Determined To Be now that we can not see a true powerhouse. Our goal is to become that powerhouse. If you want to join and are near the...
  4. World Athens (US26) Preworld Discussion Thread

Speed one is mainly for new players and veterans who don't need gold to do well. That is why I don't play on speed 3, it becomes pay to win in speed 3. It always is pay to win, but you can still be top 20 in speed 1 with a minimal amount of gold.
  5. The Pumas

Normally it is, in my experiences anyway. O55 harbors many elite players, and I tend to join O55 everytime I join a new world.
  6. World Athens (US26) Preworld Discussion Thread

I'm excited for O55 :) It is going to be fun.
  7. The Pumas

That is true, but I wouldn't be giving away leadership positions if I were you. Just saying.
  8. The Pumas

That by no means indicates I am trusted. What if I lied and cheated my way to the top?
  9. The Pumas

I said sign me as a potential candidate. I am not committing, especially because you are giving away leadership positions for free. Since I know you and Hallucination are going to be in 55, I could sign up as leadership and screw you over to the Hallucination if I wanted to. You can't give you...
  10. World Athens (US26) Preworld Discussion Thread

First of all, not the place for this type of post. Second, 7 day BP will never happen on speed 3. Third, Morale disabled will MAYBE happen, so good luck having the rest of the perks with it. Fourth, keep dreaming, and start talking about something relevant. On another note, I am very excited...
  11. Hallucinations

interesting...I'll see you in O55
  12. The Pumas

add me if you go to 55, but only if you are experienced.
  13. Joining O55

Varden. We are #1 :)
  14. Joining O55

I'm going to go to O55 (Southeast). I have 4 years of experience and am ranked 12th in Lambda (US12), with over 250k points. If you want me in your area, come to O55 and recruit me if you are experienced as well. Also, pm me here on the forums.
  15. Top 12 Alliances

Killer Beez is a premade from Lambda. It confuses me, as some players who are in this alliance are at war with Lamda. Some of there players are good, some are terrible. I doubt it will be a top alliance, but we shall see. With that, I say "sink"
  16. Any Veterans Playing?

I was wondering if anyone here from before grepolis 2.0 (before you could "win" a world, had to send troops to farming villages each time, etc) was going to join this world. I've been playing around 4 years now, and I want to see if anyone is as old as I am when it comes to this game. I hope...
  17. World Omega (US25) Preworld Discussion Thread

I might join. We will see. It might be fun to have a faster world after speed 1, if even just for fun :)
  18. Concluded Wars of Lambda

Varden versus -HH-. Disbanded and remade, with less than half the players...what happened??? Winner...Varden?
  19. Concluded Wars of Lambda

HH versus Varden HH merges with KB to make -HH-. Very hilarious.