Search results

1. Abigaill

Casual world?

For a "casual" world there is a severe shortage of anchor spots on islands with farms. Inno convert the 'invite only' spaces to anchors and ghost the inactive players.
  2. Abigaill

Initial Domination Rankings

My allies were trying to formulate how to break up the BS lead, and I sadly reminded them of those numbers. My suggestion was to congratulate BS now - so I'll do it. Gratz on the win. I do think it's messed up that a dead alliance Stray Cats will end up in the top 3 ......
  3. Abigaill

Update 2.176 Discussion Thread

I also like the idea of being able to return empty transports easier than now, I'll go one step further. How about empty transports return automatically? They have no off/def value so there is no need to keep them in the enemy harbor.
  4. Abigaill

Morale System: First Stage

I know this is an old thread but it was a subject I was interested in. Would have it been too difficult to put a link to the DevBlog discussion? https://devblog.grepolis.com/?p=2176
  5. Abigaill

Update 2.176 Discussion Thread

The description for the new hero: Effect: When Perseus fights against all mythical units, their attacking and defensive values are decreased by 5% Does "fights against all mythical units" mean the decrease works no matter what type of myth attacks (harpy, griffin etc), or does it mean it has to...
  6. Abigaill

Update 2.175 Discussion Thread

How about posting here the contents of the update in the first post so we can reference what we are discussing? ... or allow discussion on the thread you posted the change?
  7. Abigaill

The future of Katane

Well at the moment I write this, YG has a 1/2 million point lead on IE. The only reason IE has jumped up the ranks is because they took in a lot of Horde players in the past few days
  8. Abigaill

Top 12

Well it looks like hammerdown got hammered down
  9. Abigaill

looking for some people from previous worlds

The only think I was inaccurate about was the cost and I'm probably mistaken. But I do know there was a limit to where it wouldn't let you cut it in half. Not sure if it was the number of times you cut it, or if it was the amount of time remaining that couldn't be cut - but I sure recall the...
  10. Abigaill

looking for some people from previous worlds

50 gold reduced the construction time by half, 100 gold would reduce it by half again but I think I remember there was a cooldown between uses. There was a limit as to how many times you could reduce it based on the total length of time the construction was. What wasn't fair about the system was...
  11. Abigaill

How to Pronounce Katane

Catania was founded as a Greek Colony named Κατάνη pronounced Katánē So it's Kaht-AH-nee
  12. Abigaill

Pre World US 73 Lapithos Discussion

Speed 3/4 worlds are for players that can be very active and drop what they are doing in RL to answer the alarm. There are many players in speed 3/4 world that rage quit because they go to sleep one night and wake up the next morning with half their cities already conked. I've always suggested...
  13. Abigaill

Trash Talk

The difference is we weren't the ones bragging
  14. Abigaill

Trash Talk

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard - in YG's last 50 sieges, only 2 of them were Lex kills
  15. Abigaill

Wars of Katane

What the chart in the OP doesn't show is all the failed sieges that were successfully defended against. So if you have lets say 2 wins, that doesn't mean as much if there were 10 failed attempts.
  16. Abigaill

Dead World

A week later and no replies - that tell you anything?
  17. Abigaill

Chuckey wuz here

eh?
  18. Abigaill

US18 - Rho Preworld Thread

If you all want to start next to each other, let one player join, then that player can invite the others to specific locations.
  19. Abigaill

Milestones of Rho

Better yet, why isn't a template used so the milestones are common between worlds? Forum mod, how about creating a new thread "what milestones should be included in the Milestones thread" and moving these posts into it? I think threatening to closed a thread in a tab with only 2 threads in it...
  20. Abigaill

Grepolympics Info bug

OK, well a week later and it still brings up the easter event.