Search results

1. Trash Talk

What is your IGN ? Do you even play here? Or are you still Undecided.
  2. Trash Talk

Now now, don't take subtle shots... Can't we just have Order ?
  3. 'Issues with Tissues'

Literally not a chance.. even if you had 24 cities worth of dlu.. thats 55.2k dlu give or take.. we would still smash it. You are an awful big talker. The very first day of this serer you told me how much trouble I was in because I was on the same island as you. LOL
  4. 'Issues with Tissues'

^^^ Bad move ??? uhhh you guys did an awful lot of crap talking.. 0 backing it up.
  5. 'Issues with Tissues'

I rocked the boat quite a bit , I know . I made the decision I thought best suited my brother and I . Still respect the BI cats and you MIP boys are class . But I still think I made the right choice
  6. Top 12

I thought you guys are irrelevant ?
  7. WD=Trash

Maul, you have always been good to me.. and been able to back up your trash talk... But, as someone who just worked my tail off (along with a few others) to keep this alliance on track, and to save as many of your cities as possible; this is a childish way to go man. You haven't even told us...
  8. 'Issues with Tissues'

Sweet points to bp ratio Zeeker.. gtfo.
  9. Trash Talk

I believe it. Although I have killed two of your guys CS attempts on the island . Which is fun :)
  10. Trash Talk

Man, if you noticed I just quit after you did that Sh%^... you were about 2 seconds away from cracking my sling nuke. When i send attacks around the island I skip you on purpose.;)
  11. Trash Talk

Oh I for sure do... sometimes it works too ;). most of the time ya'll dodge and i lose like 30 drunken rock throwers. You should teach WD how to dodge.. they are having a tough time figuring out what it is.. then they rage and hit "attack/cancel" 1000000 times.
  12. Trash Talk

This message is mostly correct, I am a noob.. and I did message some players and ask them to stop spamming me because I didn't know it was common practice to spam a player that was better than you (again I am a noob so I didn't know) You forgot to mention the part where a noob toasted you guys...
  13. Trash Talk

Not you :)
  14. Top 12

HOOOOO Ankiwhatever just went in............................................... That's all i got, you seem like a decent player. Except your timing on your guys CS attempt on me was god awful
  15. Trash Talk

When the "best alliance" in the game has a failed CS attempt and can't dodge attacks so they resort to spamming you with 300+ fake attacks a day :rolleyes:
  16. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Whats your IGN ?
  17. Top 12 Sink or Swim

At least there is a little fight/controversy on these forums. I don't have much to contribute other than to those who say this is the "worst server ever" or "least competitive server" to those I say join somewhere (preferably North East O45) and make it "competitive" otherwise troll a different...
  18. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Well.. wandering back to the topic. It looks like all the "big" alliances are avoiding fighting each other for the most part. There is enough food around right now that everyone can take medium sized targets without having to make big moves. It will be interesting to see what happens when a few...
  19. Top 12 Sink or Swim

hahahahhaha. I had one who invited me and said "want to join" and I wrote a very nice reply saying I was going to take some team and see how things shake out... the answer was "well you better make the right choice".. hahahah come on people :p
  20. Top 12 Sink or Swim

That's kind of what I was hinting at. If people knew each other from previous worlds or if they planned on coming to this world together or other things, than I agree it's not an MRA. but when I get 5 invites a day for no other reason than a high point value (which means nothing this early) and...