Search results

1. Zeeker348

World Discussion

Grepo doesn't decide this. Player activity does. Recruit some friends are grow faster and more rocks may open
  2. Zeeker348

Looking for old friends

I don't think most of the players play anymore sadly unless they have new names.
  3. Zeeker348

Gribbe Posse's Memes

Yes he is! :D
  4. Zeeker348

Trash Talk

Much like Gribbe never getting an invite back, it never happened!! ;)
  5. Zeeker348

Trash Talk

I love you too
  6. Zeeker348

Trash Talk

R U OK? Seems you are getting rimmed?
  7. Zeeker348

Trash Talk

Careful straightupfacts ;) You might get in trouble for talking about nono subjects LOL
  8. Zeeker348

Can't make connection to server on mobile

How many outstanding invites do you have lmao
  9. Zeeker348

Trash Talk

He said you were garbage
  10. Zeeker348

Emporioen Times Issue 3

Your only fault here was interviewing Gribbe
  11. Zeeker348

Guess this Pig Leader

Who is LadyNaida???????? You can tell because there are almost as many birs as her total fighter rank even though she has been around since day 1
  12. Zeeker348

Drama Queens

Metalcore
  13. Zeeker348

POLL: State of the Grepolis Forum Rules

All I see is; No one has any self control and doesn't want to follow rules. Its very easy to have a conversation on the forums and not get in any trouble. Lurks can probably tell me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure I have had this account for seven years or so, actively use the forums for...
  14. Zeeker348

People create world chats to make fun of people's dead family members and to cuss out children. Most world chats turn into a spiral of having 100 people in it with the same 10 people talking just like these forums. Except in those world chats you have random toxic children with no leash who go...
  15. Zeeker348

Gribbe Posse's Memes

I believe he is saying you cannot mention players names regarding bans. You can make the jokes but you cannot tie a players name to it on the forum.
  16. Zeeker348

The player base was also 10x larger then it is now. Grepolis forums are for grepolis lol. Skype/Discord exists for stuff outside the game and breach of rules should not be allowed. I don't think its fair for you to criticize the mods for doing their job. Stay in the guidelines and your...
  17. Zeeker348

Saving Grepo: Blood Preservation

Greposcore isn't a good indication of skill, I have 800k and I am trash
  18. Zeeker348

Top 12

Tbom is also color blind, he means green not yellow
  19. Zeeker348

Top 12

To be fair, almost all of our losses are players who just randomly quit. We had to internal 200+ in a week so its only fair we lost some to their 1000 LMDs. Very good read otherwise
  20. Zeeker348

Top 12

I mean its pretty boring world for tops 12 Gribbe Posse/Clash of Egos/We The Best Vs. Pig Latin/Pig Pen/Pigs Resurrection/Greek Fire/Vendetta/Children of The Corn/Seal Elite/Seal Elite II and at times even the sinking Vikings alliance. They are also allied with several alliances out of the...