Search results

1. DudeRanch

New Cities Not getting Def Bonus

Leaving the alliance and rejoining did enable the buff on cities captured after the race ended. This seems to have fixed the issue. Worked for me but may not be an option for folks with WW cities, for worlds in WW phase.
  2. DudeRanch

New Cities Not getting Def Bonus

Every city I have conquered after the Hoplite race concluded, does not have the +20% Defensive bonus. Every city I already owned prior to the conclusion of the Hoplite race, DO have the bonus.
  3. DudeRanch

Wars of Baris

What's new in the war?
  4. DudeRanch

Top 12 Sink or swim

I think you meant to say: "TBA / TBD / Apocalypse are rotating well..." Good race, so far!
  5. DudeRanch

Top 12 Sink or swim

R.I.P.? What just happened yesterday? Any takers to post a last, Pre-Wonders Sink or Swim? Please? I just have not been here since the beginning, so I think a last Pre-Wonders Sink or Swim, by someone with an experienced grasp of the geopolitical situation for Baris, would be a great way to...
  6. DudeRanch

Bringing Back Upsilon: Updated Top 12 Sink or Swim

Actually, I have no arrangements for a home yet. I may end up homeless.
  7. DudeRanch

Well,Oli, let's get to work on that new sink or swim! I'll be back soon :) Looking forward to getting my azz back into the war thisisgrepolis
  8. DudeRanch

Tell me about it. It's deffinately becoming a steeper climb.
  9. DudeRanch

DBP?!? NOM NOM NOM!
  10. DudeRanch

http://puu.sh/7n7hb.png http://puu.sh/7n7lE.png "lil one" lol
  11. DudeRanch

As I said, you attacked their refugees AFTER the alliance collapsed. I did not say you attacked "Uprising". Even our closest O55 cities had incredibly long TT's and therefore could not be very effective in defending O66 cities, as almost every one of them were located in South O66. At any...
  12. DudeRanch

You attacked the refugees from a small O66 alliance that collapsed. We took them in to give them a chance to accumulate some BP and move to our core oceans. I have said this before and I will say it again: If you consider yourself to be all that and a bag of chips, please get to the Upsilon...
  13. DudeRanch

... AR pacts with everyone surrounding them. Your alliance is failing to provide you with adequate targets?
  14. DudeRanch

The cities AR took in O66, all had/have over a 12 hour TT from the majority of The Hive members. Herzele, For the record, with a ranking of 26 in total city points and a ranking of 154 as a fighter, that tells me you do fight a little but are mostly focused on SIMing. < SIM City that...
  15. DudeRanch

I would put the O66 cities you took, into the category of "refugees" (the one you omitted which was listed in my original post). Those O66 guys were refugees from (i forget the name) that small alliance that AR spit up in O66. That's all good, but, as you can see, AR has really only done a...
  16. DudeRanch

Alliance attackers: The Hive: 2.3 mil ABP (Rank 1) AR: 1.3 mil ABP (Rank 2) * I feel it's fair to say that AR mostly attacks mostly internals, ghosts, inactives, those without an alliance, and those smaller/weaker alliances they were pacted before they broke pact and attacked...
  17. DudeRanch

Upsilon is slowly giving up the ghost. Too many people are being sicken chits and going into extended VM (to avoid fighting tough fights). Too many people are outright quitting, while the majority of the rest sit on their thumbs waiting for "someone else to make a move" or falt out hide behind...
  18. DudeRanch

Well done on this latest "Top 12" :)
  19. DudeRanch

Upsilon Milestones

< 250k points
  20. DudeRanch

"The Coalition" An Upsilon Story (*PnP*)

Good deal. I'm kind of anxious to see what new sort of entertainment they can provide. Has anyone else noticed how the "stories" about us get more and more ridiculous each month? I heard Shanewayland eats live puppy brains irl! I'm really tempted to post the "Response to Er-knee" here...