Search results

1. can't log in -- update going on for 45 minutes now

how long does it take to do today's update (which wasn't even announced btw) ?? I have tried for the past 45 minutes to log in to Helorus but always get the system notification shown below. My other worlds (us-Baris and en-Dimale) are working fine after update, just Helorus doesn't let me log...
  2. training queue doesn't get cleared

world: Helorus (but not world specific, is the same in every world I'm playing) After today's upgrade, the training queue doesn't clear up when the training of the units was finished. Clicking the X to delete the finished unit groups from queue doesn't work either. A browser refresh is needed...
  3. Halloween event: ingredients

Ladies and Gentlemen, dear Mods & Developers, Today I performed all actions that I had to for getting some ingredients: I attacked, defended, built my city, did researches , cast divine powers, and did no recruiting. However, I was not offered any ingredients for not recruiting troops...
  4. Can't do favor quest while favor bonus is active

System won't let me do a favor quest challenge ('Breaking from the past') while there is a favor bonus active on my city. See screenshot below. There is another favor quest in process ('A Ruler's Celebration') but IMHO that shouldn't affect the quest challenge I want to do now. World: Baris...
  5. huge ocean numbers?

All of a sudden the oceans are littered with huge ocean numbers. Don't know if it's a bug or a 'feature', but please remove it. It's annoying.