Search results

1. Recruiting Not working

I couldnt have said it better myself. It seems to be the hops/fts that mess it up from what i have seen, but i could be completely off base.
  2. Recruiting Not working

I dont know if its just me, but lately when i try to use the recruiter for a combo of swords, archers, hops, and fts, it wont select and recruit troops using the advisor function. Anyone else?
  3. New market rework and building/troop gold use.

500k might be a bit much, but I agree with that idea. subscription world would be dope, as long as there is no moral/night bonus
  4. War Updates

Never claimed to know anything about you, but youre easy to rile up, and its hilarious
  5. War Updates

Nope, not in either. Also didnt dispute any of your "facts" but I think this proves the rumor true. You just whine about everything. You should start an alliance with scottropolis.
  6. War Updates

Oh im not in this world, but its hilarious how defensive you get about being redundant.
  7. War Updates

And redundant statements are redundant when they repeat redundant points with redundancy.
  8. New market rework and building/troop gold use.

Im failing to understand how this doesn't hurt their pockets? Like the idea, but it will never happen.
  9. Please never, ever again open a "speed 1" world lol

Dont listen to scott, he just whines at everything. Complains if anything doesn't go his way. Probably grew up getting participation medals
  10. New World early Jan 2021? Please for all that is holy make it revolt + night bonus

Did scott ghost from this post too? Got too hot so he ran away?
  11. New World early Jan 2021? Please for all that is holy make it revolt + night bonus

Here is a little snip from our forums - before you ghosted
  12. New World early Jan 2021? Please for all that is holy make it revolt + night bonus

Scott, dont forget, before you ghosted. Skirmish was 2 and 3, so stop using false data to go along with your narrative
  13. A Quick Victory

I shall eat my own words
  14. Olous

Respect for KOKR
  15. A Quick Victory

What are you talking about? The newest world has night bonus. As immortal technique would say, "READ"
  16. Is it fair to say the game is dead?

100% agree with you collateral. Game isnt what it used to be.
  17. Is it fair to say the game is dead?

So essentially you need a picture book
  18. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

posiden - coltinwalken12
  19. Trash Talk

^ we found the person who can't figure out how to play!
  20. The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Hera - coltinwalken12