Search results

1. Charl

Charl's Showroom?

I would like to thank the moderators for randomly deleting my showroom. Keep up the great work!
  2. Charl

Announcement Random Posts

Random Posts In order to increase activity we will be doing a new contest, lasting from 11/20 - 11/27, in which players will be randomly rewarded for posting on the forums and/or participating in events! For each post by a player, 1 submission will be entered in for that day. However if a...
  3. Charl

Announcement Tyche's Lottery

Grep Lottery Intro: It is time to put your luck to the test in this week's Grepolis Lottery! We have some great prizes to give out on this week's competition and hope that you enjoy them! This competition will run for one week and will end on 11/27. Competition: This is the Grep...
  4. Charl

Top 12 Sink or Swim

We need more activity in this forum thisisgrepolis I know it's early but .... 1. Parthian shot- my alliance you choose 2. Shoot and Scoot- cough MRA much SINK 3. Legion of Chaos- not sure if MRA, but could be, could not be, I don't recognize any of the names, the founder is...
  5. Charl

Milestones of Edessa

Milestones of Edessa Player Milestones Points 1,000 Points: newworld 2,000 Points: newworld 5,000 Points: newworld 10,000 Points: ralldrittvsa 25,000 Points: ralldrittvsa 50,000 Points: Sir Kipper 100k Points: Sir Kipper 250k Points: Sir Kipper 500k Points: 1 Million Points: 2 Million...
  6. Charl

Early thoughts?

Time to get this world forum started :p What are peoples thoughts thus far? I know it's early but people still have first impressions. I think that it will be the super small world, barely anyone has joined so far. Top alliances imho just from looking briefly seem to be ReBooted, Empire...
  7. Charl

Battle Royale (rclay321 vs. runphilrun vs. Vadelle)

rclay321 vs. runphilrun vs. Vadelle The Winner is runphilrun! Which signature do you think is the best? Voting Rules -You are allowed only one vote per competition. -No Campaigning for votes -Artists must remain anonymous -No voting for your own entry Entry 1: Entry 2...
  8. Charl

Battle Royale (tmes85 vs amefeu)

tmes85 vs amefeu The Winner is tmes85! Which signature do you think is the best? Voting Rules -You are allowed only one vote per competition. -No Campaigning for votes -Artists must remain anonymous -No voting for your own entry Entry 1: Entry 2:
  9. Charl

Battle Royale Round 3

Round 3 Theme: Freestyle Starting April 13th, we will begin round 3 of the Battle Royale Finale with Freestyle as the theme! This means that the entries can contain anything as long as it falls within game rules. Each person will be given 1 week to submit their entry, which will be due by...
  10. Charl

Battle Royale (Crash586 vs. tmes85)

Crash586 vs. tmes85 The Winner is tmes85! Which signature do you think is the best? Voting Rules -You are allowed only one vote per competition. -No Campaigning for votes -Artists must remain anonymous -No voting for your own entry Entry 1: Entry 2:
  11. Charl

Battle Royale (Maleficient vs. Vadelle)

Maleficient vs. Vadelle The Winner is Vadelle! Which signature do you think is the best? Voting Rules -You are allowed only one vote per competition. -No Campaigning for votes -Artists must remain anonymous -No voting for your own entry Entry 1: Entry 2:
  12. Charl

Battle Royale (runphilrun vs. BKMiller69)

runphilrun vs. BKMiller69 The winner is runphilrun! Which signature do you think is the best? Voting Rules -You are allowed only one vote per competition. -No Campaigning for votes -Artists must remain anonymous -No voting for your own entry Entry 1: Entry 2:
  13. Charl

Battle Royale (bmikey vs Scipio Africanus I)

Bmikey Vs. Scipio Africanus The Winner is Bmikey! Which signature do you think is the best? Voting Rules -You are allowed only one vote per competition. -No Campaigning for votes -Artists must remain anonymous -No voting for your own entry Entry 1: Entry 2:
  14. Charl

Battle Royale Finale Entries

Entries for the Battle Royale Finale should be posted here. Players will not be able to see posts here. Once you have posted I will send you a confirmation Private Message to let you know I have it.
  15. Charl

Battle Royale~Week 12 Voting

Which signature do you think is the best? Voting Rules -You are allowed only one vote per competition. -No Campaigning for votes -Artists must remain anonymous -No voting for your own entry Entry 1: Entry 2: Entry 3:
  16. Charl

Battle Royale~Week 12 (Sports)

Week 12 He shoots, he scores Sunday, March 8th, we will be starting Week 12 of the SoTW: Battle Royale competition with the theme Sports! This means your signatures must include some sort of sports theme (baseball, football, soccer, skiing , etc). Award: Graphic Champ Title A spot in...
  17. Charl

Battle Royale~Week 11 Voting

Which signature do you think is the best? Voting Rules -You are allowed only one vote per competition. -No Campaigning for votes -Artists must remain anonymous -No voting for your own entry Entry 1: Entry 2: Entry 3:
  18. Charl

Battle Royale~Week 11 (Food)

Week 11 MMmmmmmm Monday, March 2nd, we will be starting Week 11 of the SoTW: Battle Royale competition with the theme Food! This means your signatures must include some sort of food theme (burgers, tropical fruit, chocolate, chinese food, etc). Award: Graphic Champ Title A spot in...
  19. Charl

Battle Royale~Week 10 Voting

Which signature do you think is the best? Voting Rules -You are allowed only one vote per competition. -No Campaigning for votes -Artists must remain anonymous -No voting for your own entry Entry 1: Entry 2: Entry 3: Entry 4: Entry 5:
  20. Charl

Battle Royale~Week 10 (Fantasy)

Week 10 Sunday, Feb 22nd, we will be starting Week 10 of the SoTW: Battle Royale competition with the theme Fantasy! This means your signatures must include some sort of fantasy theme (Wizards, dragons, magic, lord of the rings, etc). Award: Graphic Champ Title A spot in our next...