Search results

1. The Smilodon Fatalis

Saving This World

So why did they ghost?
  2. The Smilodon Fatalis

103 Premade

Charlie got banned a couple times for it. Sure, they’ll instant ban spam bots. But actual players get banned too.
  3. The Smilodon Fatalis

103 Premade

There’s rules in place about spamming now.
  4. The Smilodon Fatalis

103 Premade

It would depend on what the servers are between En/Us, I’ll usually always pick EN.
  5. The Smilodon Fatalis

103 Premade

I’d probs only play conq.
  6. The Smilodon Fatalis

103 Premade

What settings?
  7. The Smilodon Fatalis

Its Time To Consolidate Servers

Personally I think that would get messy. People could just swap cities and then activate the six hours so that it just shuts down frontline movements during peak hours for the other team(s). Speaking from En, people don’t always go full aggression in your off times now. They’ll normally either...
  8. The Smilodon Fatalis

That already happens a lot though in US servers. Lots of EN, Russian, etc teams have come here to play in the past. Half the EN server, maybe more, are north American based players. You can also avoid high competition fronts. Which is what I did when I was working on political campaigns last year.
  9. The Smilodon Fatalis

Its definitely something that I think needs to happen in order to keep the game alive beyond like 3 servers.
  10. The Smilodon Fatalis

Saving This World

I'm just here to enjoy the show. :D Also is there a world chat link that works?
  11. The Smilodon Fatalis

I've been involved in the US community since 2013. I've watched it grow and early on, put a lot of effort into helping it grow. I've also watched it die going from a server that had tens of thousands of players on it, to high thousands, to low thousands, to low hundreds. At this point, half the...
  12. The Smilodon Fatalis

Saving This World

What about leaving the smaller alliances to their own devices for a couple weeks every month while the major ones duke it out? Could give them an ocean to set up in.
  13. The Smilodon Fatalis

-Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

I mean Inno has been pretty abysmal at stopping them so I don’t see why not.
  14. The Smilodon Fatalis

I went hard for it on GPC especially US/EN since it was clear US was coming to the end of the road and EN still had a solid community at the time. Also realized that EN would end up in its current state since most of the established leaders had been around since like 2010-2012 and all talking...
  15. The Smilodon Fatalis

I’d definitely want an international server where the different teams could fight it out. Especially with the direction Grep is headed, that would be a great way to end things off.
  16. The Smilodon Fatalis

Not trying to insult anybody here. Think of this as a friendly after action report to learn from. Casually watched this world. Will weigh in from my experiences with the groups involved. Accusations of Cheating: I really don't care which side tossed that out, both major sides have players (and...
  17. The Smilodon Fatalis

dead world

I definitely respect the small community aspect of US. It (and nostalgia) is what keeps me checking US forums despite not playing US anymore. But I think one thing people miss is that US has always comparatively been dead. I remember playing in Gythium and myself, as well as many other EN...
  18. The Smilodon Fatalis

New World Byblos Discussion Thread

Personally I’m not a fan of Night Bonus. I like being unrestricted in my times to attack.
  19. The Smilodon Fatalis

@Ryvirath can you set up an official poll based around night bonus, conq times, city start, etc? bonus points if Ares as a setting is on the poll.
  20. The Smilodon Fatalis

Do not do night bonus or 12 hour conq/found. If anything 6 hours.