Search results

1. App Changelog 2.155

App Changelog 2.155 Dear Community, Earlier this week the mobile app was updated to version 2.155 for both iOS and Android users. New Features and Changes All screens involving the Bandit Camp were reworked in order to provide more information on the strengths and weaknesses of units...
  2. New World Eubea US68

Our newest world Eubea is scheduled to open on January 23, 2018. The world will have the following settings: Speed: 2 Trade Speed: 2 Unit Speed: 2 Spy/Farm trade affected: yes Newbie protection: 5 days Alliance limit: 40 Morale: Active System: Revolt Night bonus: Active (0100 - 0800) You may...
  3. New World Gonnos US69

Gonnos is scheduled to open on January 23, 2018. The world will have the following settings: Speed: 4 Trade Speed: 4 Unit Speed: 4 Spy/Farm trade affected: yes Newbie protection: 5 days Alliance limit: 35 Morale: Disabled System: Revolt Night bonus: None We look forward to seeing you there!
  4. Join the Support Team!

I, Hermes, Messenger of the Gods have a message from Athena to share with you. Her message is of the utmost importance: I have appointed the noble Socrates, Founder of Ethics to be the guardian of impartiality and fairness. We search for the wisest of warriors; those with the gifts of...
  5. App Alarms

There has been a lot of concern about the app alarm not working, now specifically with Android users. The Alarm Let me describe how the alarm works and this should shed some light on some of the issues involved. When you are attacked, a push notification is sent out by Grepolis through the...
  6. Christmas and New Years Peacetime 2017

Dear Players, We will be having a Christmas and a New Year's peacetime. The Christmas Peacetime starts on December 24th at 18:00 and ends on December 26th at 23:00 server time. The New Year's Peacetime starts on December 31st at 12:00 and ends on January 1st at 18:00 server time. Please keep...
  7. World's Offline

Unfortunately the US server has gone down for a presently unknown reason. Please have patience, we are working to get the server up as quickly as possible.
  8. Bridging the Gap

Greetings! My name is Antz, I am the Server Administrator for the US server. As most of you are aware there are many myths and stories about the Support Team, some are true, others not. I would like to lift some of the veil that surrounds the closed world of the Support Team and through your...
  9. Greetings and Salutations!

Greeting and Salutations to all within the vast lands of Grepolis; whether ye be king, knight, jester or knave. We would like to take this opportunity to thank ye, the populous of these great worlds, be ye a novice or expert, for giving each world its uniqueness and energy. I am Antz2013, or...
  10. Greetings and Salutations!

Greeting and Salutations to all within the vast lands of Grepolis; whether ye be king, knight, jester or knave. We would like to take this opportunity to thank ye, the populous of these great worlds, be ye a novice or expert, for giving each world its uniqueness and energy. I am Antz2013, or...
  11. Greetings and Salutations!

12. Greetings and Salutations!

13. Greetings and Salutations!

14. Greetings and Salutations!

15. Greetings and Salutations!

16. Greetings and Salutations!

17. Greetings and Salutations!

18. Greeting and Salutations!

19. Greeting and Salutations!

20. Announcement Worlds Offline

We are experiencing technical issues and will be down temporarily until the problems are identified and corrected. Please be patient while we repair the server. Please wait a little while, and then attempt to login again. Thank you for your patience.