Search results

1. MarinaDanka1

Swim, sink, or float

Go hide in the hole you came from, MegaSad! ;) I play as it pleases me and I have tons of fun however I choose to play :D
  2. MarinaDanka1

Swim, sink, or float

it's a strategy game, don't pretend you had one and i didn't :D
  3. MarinaDanka1

Swim, sink, or float

so long, and thanks for all the fish ;)
  4. MarinaDanka1

-Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

I can't agree about the morality here. Sadly, caught too many times having "family members" do some dirty job...temporarily disabled in almost all servers due to that. Who are you in game, anyway? I vaguely remember this players Sunvaar Se Toor, haven't seen him for at least 3 years play...
  5. MarinaDanka1

You're too self-centered as usual. I didn't make a post to annoy you but it was fun to see you read it and as appeared, it annoyed you. Definitely, the purpose of my posts is far different from being a message to you in any possible way. I'll leave it for you to guess... I called you Mr...
  6. MarinaDanka1

Swim, sink, or float

by do your best i didn't mean sink in my harbors. but that would be too much to ask of brajaroz
  7. MarinaDanka1

Wind of change

Earn your win is not what you want. You don't want competition. You collectively run away when there's competition, like what you did in Tegea. I guess you really believe yourself but I doubt anyone else does. In reality, I call your group server killers because all the dom servers you play...
  8. MarinaDanka1

US 102 - Pretty Please

conquest. speed 2+. no morale. no NB.
  9. MarinaDanka1

Swim, sink, or float

Thanks for the compliment. I have no single doubt your existence is dependent on my 1.06%. I can easily make you not have them but it doesn't make any difference and I'd enjoy having you one more time do your best :D:D
  10. MarinaDanka1

Swim, sink, or float

Domination started here today. It was clearly a very competitive server and the domination cities distribution is a complete surprise. Now the ultimate goal of Going Commando is to take every single dom. city there is and not allow anybody else to have dom.share. That must is a hard task...
  11. MarinaDanka1

hahaahahah obviously, you read it and it did exactly what it was supposed to do: annoy you! lmao! he think he can tell others where they should go. you have most centainly come from a hole that is why you're so out of control of yourself all the time, Mr. Mega-Irrelevant.
  12. MarinaDanka1

How can people without integrity speak about integrity? You've been temporarily disabled (to avoid the b-word) from almost every server you've played. Or was that your son who you were teaching integrity???
  13. MarinaDanka1

There's no such thing as players council. Probably cause people like her made part of it...
  14. MarinaDanka1

Is the speed 2 competitive domination server you finally settled in that boring, that you have to make forum comments regarding servers you don't play? Have you even played conquest ever? I think we know the answers to both questions.
  15. MarinaDanka1

Swim, sink, or float

here we go again 1 Going Commando 17809306 42 win. 15 active players, the rest watched but that's how it rolls... 2 Inevitable 2866993 27 believe it or not, they consider themselves winners too lmao 3 Warlords Inc. 1995731 29 O97 merged with some leftovers from here and there 4 loco...
  16. MarinaDanka1

Swim, sink, or float

I am committed to monthly updates here. 1 Going Commando 12716629 43 win. already 4 times the size of #2... 2 Inevitable 3272994 39 successful float so far but VMs are ending, one by one... 3 Operation Potato 2933742 17 it's all Mega's fault (as usual!) yet, the sinkage is inevitable 4...
  17. MarinaDanka1

BBB and the GHOST of cowardly ways

the students in TD actually didn't hit VM. they're staying there playing the game. the other did ;) "Meg Envy"? lmao that's more genius than the Megarecrtuiter. Envy of what though??? Of not being a cheap cheat multiaccounting spammer???
  18. MarinaDanka1

Swim, sink, or float

here is my forecast based on the situation after 1 month into the server. i can bet 5 bucks it's a reliable forecast. 1 Going Commando 5711271 46 swim to win 2 Technical Difficulties 4413408 40 float to a deep sinkage 3 Inevitable 1728482 39 sink no wrecks to be found 4 Total Domination...
  19. MarinaDanka1

what a nice midweek pep talk here!! In reality, this server finished on week 2 when TD/I incorporated 100 of the 200 active players under the same roof. You make this "strategy" sound more sophisticated than what the huggin' you got into was. I am looking forward to your return as well, to see...
  20. MarinaDanka1

"her Prince", how about her king as well? who of these men is yours? durrrrrr We are just players who want to have some fun killing pixels after a day of work/study or both. Wake up!!