Search results

1. supafletch

I'm a nOOb in need

Someone school me, I'm clueless
  2. supafletch

Well what do you know ....

Go AWOL from this game and forum for a short while and everything changes, the old community manager has been replaced (prob a smart move) new coma killed Skype chats (prob a smart move) forum is still dead (unlikely to change as you yanks are a boring bunch ) and you've advanced a tonne of...
  3. supafletch

Trash Talk and Rumour Mill

Trash Talk & Rumour Mill
  4. supafletch

Bets

Let's hold some bets on players in the world, I'll start some to get us going: Fletch to ghost = TBC TSF to state he's to busy with school or whatever = within 2 months Whitey to sack this off for another world = As soon as a high speed, no moral cq world opens Ali.Ooops to stop feeding...
  5. supafletch

Announcement Great Grepolis Wordsearch

The Competition: Find all 10 Grepolis or themed words in the Word Search (see above) Reply to this thread (not quote, just reply) with the 10 words (please note that all replies in the answer thread are hidden so other people can't see your answer) Remember.... the words can be in any...
  6. supafletch

Announcement Great Grepolis Crossword

The Competition: Can you guess all the correct answers in the crossword ? answers are to be submitted as a reply to this thread, No need to quote :) (please note that all replies in the answer thread are hidden so other people can't see your answer) Example of answers & format: 2 down - Red 4...
  7. supafletch

Announcement Guess the Pixel

Welcome to guess the pixel! The game where it is your job to identify the distorted image. Each day, for the next week, we will post a pixelated image from the usual in-game screen; you must guess it correctly to qualify for a prize! Whoever guesses correct first will get 1xHeightened Senses...
  8. supafletch

Deep Manti Love

Post your best Attack reports here:
  9. supafletch

PnP Brief up the Mod

Actiumites, I'm in the dark, need a full rundown of who's who and who's killing what. Be as gory as possible and I'd love to see screenshot evidence. Let's call this a rolling PnP!
  10. supafletch

Grepo Guide Library

Hello and welcome to the Grepolis guide library. Here you will find a list of all guides written by the Grepolis community on subjects ranging from how to conquer your first city, how to run a successful alliance and how to manage multiple cities effectively. These guides aren't just for...
  11. supafletch

Top 12 players (Your top 12 not game top 12)

So lads & ladettes, Who's your personal top 12 from the world ? Who's going to kill it ? Why are they your top 12 ? Give us all a brief explanation or whatever but lets get some buzz around this forum and world ! Mine: 1- Ali.Ooops, knowing this player from a previous world makes me sure she...
  12. supafletch

World Skype Chat

Do we have one if so add me if not someone with a boat load of time make one .
  13. supafletch

Announcement Congratulations Jossys Giants

World Winners of Psi - US 24 Its has come to my attention that the alliance has succesfuly completed 4/7 World Wonders and therefore has won the world Congratulations Jossy Giants, lets hope you plough on through for that lovely Tiara Well done to all other alliances that competed !
  14. supafletch

Best & Worst

By request of players on Zakros I'll place this here but please be aware that the mod for Zakros may think otherwise: Hijacked from another forum but here we go. Name your worst and best, rules: 1- Nobody likes anyone voting for themselves so don't 2- keep to format 3- keep on topic...
  15. supafletch

Best & Worst

Hijacked from another forum but here we go. Name your worst and best, rules: 1- Nobody likes anyone voting for themselves so don't 2- keep to format 3- keep on topic 4- don't make it personal. Best Player: Best Alliance: Best Fighter: Best Defender: Best Alliance Leader...
  16. supafletch

Best & Worst

Hijacked from another forum but here we go. Name your worst and best, rules: 1- Nobody likes anyone voting for themselves so don't 2- keep to format 3- keep on topic 4- don't make it personal. Best Player: Best Alliance: Best Fighter: Best Defender: Best Alliance Leader...
  17. supafletch

Best & worst

18. supafletch

Best & worst

19. supafletch

Best & Worst

Hijacked from another forum but here we go. Name your worst and best, rules: 1- Nobody likes anyone voting for themselves so don't 2- keep to format 3- keep on topic 4- don't make it personal 5- don't spam it Best Player: Best Alliance: Best Fighter: Best Defender: Best Alliance Leader...
  20. supafletch

Hello Naxos

I notice there's no PnP's in the last few week/month. Where are you all hiding, who's going to run me up to speed on what's happening ?