Search results

1. Preworld Discussion

lol what
  2. Preworld Discussion

Cough*Mra* Cough. If we could have a strict 10 person ally cap I wouldn't be opposed lol.
  3. Preworld Discussion

Lets get it
  4. Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

"Blah Blah Blah We want cash" How is this possibly balanced to the players that dont buy gold?? Im sorry if i sound upset but this game was so much better off without these additions I understand that is a business, good point. But they cant possibly try to tell me that its balanced for both...
  5. Troy (US43) Pre-World Discussion

How about we do complain? If we the players come together to show that we hate this idea we might have an effect Grepolis is turning into any other game, just sucking money. If they cared about their player's experience with it they wouldnt have made the changes they already have. Its becoming a...
  6. Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

Anyone want to do an updated list?
  7. Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

On Vendetta and their 500+ members Update: They will be sinking within the next two weeks
  8. Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

Deboy, in a way he's right, no need to waste troops on a long trip to some random rim player
  9. Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

Which is Vendetta's second sister alliance?
  10. Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

HAHA this made my day reading this "Poaching" is very different from you kicking us Hey but i dont mind, its your downfall not mine
  11. Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

I don't know much about the other alliances, but the one I am fighting, Empire of Death, is a big sinker I give them a week, maybe two at most
  12. WW

Its a shame
  13. Aweshock VS Swamp Fox Brigade

Chartis, it was not a sweet victory, it was too easy We're saying we expected more...
  14. Aweshock VS Swamp Fox Brigade

I must agree with King I was hoping for a real fight Let it be known that Swamp Fox Brigade never even had a coordinated OP on AweShock and we took 30 or so cities AweShock, prepared to attack us one night, only to wake up to find their offensive troops killed in their own cities Sadly AweShock...
  15. Aweshock VS Swamp Fox Brigade

I was talking to Sher when i posted that Jedisme I have nothing against you
  16. Aweshock VS Swamp Fox Brigade

"lol or not, this guy is such a joke" This is how Sher talks about his enemies behind their backs This was after i tried at his city and the only saved him was the luck factor You should try working on your own alliance first, there are still players that seem to think its ok to attack with...
  17. Aweshock VS Swamp Fox Brigade

And we never even had an organized OP on AweShock Not like what they were planning on doing
  18. Iota World War I

This post is for WW1 Should someone make a new one for this war? THe points are already building up
  19. Post your walls!!!

Update City wall ========================================================= Defeated... ...as an attacker (32727) 7410 3010 5569 4481 478 313 20 9 12 29 1 269 275 2942 455...
  20. Purpose of Ground defense

But you can use your FS on either ground or naval, if you stack it with enough biremes they can't get through either way, wouldn't it not matter because the cs would get sunk anyways?