Search results

1. Island Quest Bug

World: Gela In Game Name: JoeMarine81 Have check the known bugs list: Where? Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: No Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes Full Version or Mobile Version: Full version Browser and...
  2. Plop

Hello, I noticed several mistakes in the wiki of some buildings, here they are: Building Name Wiki Requirements True Requirements Screenshot Barracks Timber Camp Level 4 Timber Camp level 1 http://imgur.com/xRgbOYX Silver Mine Timber Camp level 4 Timber Camp level 1...
  3. Can't open reports from the app

World: Gela In Game Name: JoeMarine81 Have check the known bugs list: Where is it? :confused: Have you cleared your cache and cookies: - Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Y Have you tried a diffrent connection: Y Full Version or Mobile Version: Mobile App Browser...
  4. Kyllmen's Literary Review - Douglas Kennedy's The Pursuit of Happiness

Welcome to Kyllmen' Weekly Literary Review! This is issue 3 of my literary review. This week featuring a book I read a few years back as part of a study of McCarthyism in my English class. As always, if you have any idea as to what I could improve, feel free to tell me! Any typo, any...
  5. Island disappears after changing cities

World: all worlds I play In Game Name: JoeMarine81 Have check the known bugs list: Yes Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes Full Version or Mobile Version: Full Browser and...
  6. How long is "Shortly"?

World: Hyperborea. I also play Edessa but there is no problem there... In Game Name: JoeMarine81 Have check the known bugs list: Y Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Y Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Y Have you tried a diffrent connection: Y Full Version or...
  7. Game goes back to first city

World: Eta In Game Name: Why you want to know this? :-( Have check the known bugs list: - Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: No Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes Full Version or Mobile Version: Full Browser and...
  8. Problem on iPad when trying to open the attack/support window

World: Eta In Game Name: Do I really have to say it? :confused: Have check the known bugs list: - Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: No Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes Full Version or Mobile Version: Full...
  9. V2.39 Discussion

The islands quests are finally here ! \:-D/
  10. Guests on the forum ?

Hi :-) While reading some old threads, I saw this one. And what is weird is that : Why is TheHermit marked as a 'guest' ? How did he become one ?
  11. Why so serious ?

What do you think about the alliance "Why so serious ?" ? :-)
  12. No translation

Translation problem I have collected some pumpkins and I had the little bonus. But the problem is that the description isn't translated I play on Beta, but I guess the problem is on all worlds :-) I have cleared my cache and cookies ;-) So, what's the deal with this bug ? :confused: