Search results

1. Purging Vs. San Sux

Our most recent war and rly the only real war we have encountered is against San Symmaxia. Brovo to them for that! They have done immensely better than NEMESIS, Pax, and VVV. They came out strong and took more cities than we did from them, even taking one of my own cities before i went into VM...
  2. Unresponsive Menu on my iPad

World: Iota In Game Name: Vystirch Have check the known bugs list: Yes Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes Full Version or Mobile Version: Full Mobile :p Browser and Version...
  3. Can't buy gold :/

Because your accounts are in Germany.... And my Visa doesn't allow me to go to off shore accounts.... -Vys
  4. Academy Alliances?

Do you think they serve a purpose? Or are just a waste of time to organize? -Vys
  5. Reward dont go to the next lvl...

World: Iota In Game Name: Vystirch Have check the known bugs list: Couldn't find it... Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes Full Version or Mobile Version: Both Browser and Version...
  6. I just laughed my head off! Lol

-Vys