Search results

1. Sloth Almighty

Hephaestus Blessing

That's a silly question.. why keep a great feature in the game, that doesn't make any sense at all?
  2. Sloth Almighty

New World Amisos Discussion Thread

I'll be coming to plunder yer gold coins
  3. Sloth Almighty

Hero for luck

Second this!
  4. Sloth Almighty

New market rework and building/troop gold use.

I loved the old halving build time for 25G system, the Insta buy is too OP. And I know, because I exploited the absolute hell out of it when I felt the need. Love the rest of the ideas, but to be honest, the forums are dead. No one even reads these anymore except a handful of players (like us)...
  5. Sloth Almighty

Nagidos Sink / Swim

Group Hug - Swim Hugs and Tugs - Swim Everyone else - Sink, drown, never to resurface Sloth - Carried, once again, to victory. It's been fun Nagidos, but the crest has been reached and this world now decided. Now it's a long drawn out, dragging coast to victory. As for that Sloth guy...
  6. Sloth Almighty

The Divine Trials Of Hermes

Lord of the underworld himself, Hades Sloth Almighty
  7. Sloth Almighty

Morale enabled from here on?? Rumors true?

There is a rumor circulating, which i believe derived from the EN forums, that all worlds will soon have morale enabled with no option for a non-morale world. Is this rumor true, can any one verify this claim? If so, what is the intention of this. To further this discussion, I would also like...
  8. Sloth Almighty

PnP: We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow You'll Be Rimmed With Your Alliances

Nah just trading, trying to fund my other server haha Naw its ok don't be jealous, plenty of Sloth to go around
  9. Sloth Almighty

Changelog 2.136

"After receiving your helpful feedback regarding the island quest rewards, we agreed to make some of the rewards non-stackable" I'm curious as to who in their right mind would have suggested that tokens be non-stackable? Why would any player want to impede on their own progression or make...
  10. Sloth Almighty

PnP: We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow You'll Be Rimmed With Your Alliances

go team! kill! destroy! keep buying resources from the market with your gold! Help fund the poor Sloth
  11. Sloth Almighty

Rumor Mill

Rumor has it that all the great players that have joined are here to gold trade only, and will ghost in the next 2-3 months . . .
  12. Sloth Almighty

Quitting The Game & Why

Your IGN is definitely familiar but i can't pick where!
  13. Sloth Almighty

'Sign in' button in inconvenient place

Why is the 'sign in' link all the way to the bottom of the forum? It's very trivial I know, but it would be more convenient being at the top of the page I think.
  14. Sloth Almighty

Unneccessary duplications

I would love more slots and the ability to have more tokens myself. But there does need to be a cut off limit, lest it be abused during events by people with the biggest pockets. I think it is fine how it is, there has to be a middle ground.
  15. Sloth Almighty

Reset during World Wonders

I hate WW its the worst ending to this game you can have imo. But what is mentioned above is spot on, it's cheating the system more than what VM was
  16. Sloth Almighty

Vacation Mode Losses

I have wondered about this for a long time myself. I try to time my vacation mode to coincide with my advisors running out, but i shouldnt have too. Also the thing that seems unfair, is when peacetime is active for a few days, and your captain or commander is ticking away when you cant even...
  17. Sloth Almighty

8 hours sleep or work

Actually no. No to all. That is the very unique function about this game that makes it such a challenge. The beauty about this game is that it is NOT for everyone, not everyone can survive in this game and its a test of commitment to your sleep, your spare time, your social life, your toilet...
  18. Sloth Almighty

Democritus Effect on Permanent Effects

Demo only has a chance to double for duration based tokens. You can't double things like war coin tokens, land expansion etc
  19. Sloth Almighty

Compensation for the constant server crashes?

US57 went down a number of times last week sometime (can't remember when exactly). This was server wide, as every one in Skype chat was having same lock out issues. Checking ping times to US servers was also showing time-outs. While this had no effect on me personally, i know others that...
  20. Sloth Almighty

BP Farms and Bandit Camps feedback!

I never have any trouble finding BP, i follow the red dots so i am never short. I don't like the idea of it having to be used for farming villages instead of going towards slots, but i will deal with it. But i rely on farming villages to grow and reload, for the first 3 months of the game i...