Rate your MRA!

boothead

Artisan
Are you really trying to analogize marketing in the accounting profession to the ways online sex workers promote themselves?

Yeah, not sure what kind of accountant you are, but you’re definitely “missing something,” alright.
LMAO
You must be a paid shill.
This is a thing? I'm interested, Do I apply too inno or Natalia ? rofl

You dudes are all crazy but funny.

MEGA VS MOM

Natalia lmfao

Last edited:

boothead

Artisan
Natalia should be banned from the forums. For reasons I know personally and from information that has been recognized in these forums publicly, Innogames moderators are corrupt in the favoritism they show Natalia (and in other ways not pertinent here). Who knows what kind of undisclosed “sponsorship” arrangement might be lurking in the background between Natalia and Innogames? This should tick off the community, but alas, I’m sure I am pissing into the wind.
What do you know mega? spill!! ? We all deserve to know rofl

on a serious note though debbi you really don't help belle, Was me that "shot you down" last time. Complaining too the base wont bring any good for belle! at all, Megas spot on with that. She's Russian can you imagine with all political tensions at the moment they're going too want it public a Russian sex worker has been flirting with their Marines got photos and videos of them and then trying too soil the core with accusations of cyber bullying and threats. They would destroy her! She's literally called Sparrow!! lmao!!

IMB_h4oHUC.gif

debbipanus

Citizen
What do you know mega? spill!! ? We all deserve to know rofl

on a serious note though debbi you really don't help belle, Was me that "shot you down" last time. Complaining too the base wont bring any good for belle! at all, Megas spot on with that. She's Russian can you imagine with all political tensions at the moment they're going too want it public a Russian sex worker has been flirting with their Marines got photos and videos of them and then trying too soil the core with accusations of cyber bullying and threats. They would destroy her! She's literally called Sparrow!! lmao!!

IMB_h4oHUC.gif
Believe if you check back through the posts, you will see it was him seducing/flirting/grooming her.. which was continued outside of this forum on a much grander scale. I'm done speaking, It's clear what your intentions are in here. It's not right at all actually upsetting in this day and age. She's a person. Also think due to what most are aware of now you should delete that gif

Last edited:

boothead

Artisan
Believe if you check back through the posts, you will see it was him seducing/flirting/grooming her.. which was continued outside of this forum on a much grander scale. I'm done speaking, It's clear what your intentions are in here. It's not right at all actually upsetting in this day and age. She's a person.
Unlike mega I do like Natalia, Just you I have issue with.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
omgspeachlessgif.gif

i is surrounded by freaking morons

go has to negotiate more pay with inno for this poop!

can i is even say thong here or is it panties only! why i come here for traffic? i not can doing anything! if want traffic i is spend time in place i can actual do and saying things to getting it! i here because like grepolis you just is morons and is people call me stupid! whaaaat! haha crazy cuckoo people

debbipanus i is transferd you payment

actual is entertain me now not is even care anymore what it posted or sayed is just read this and is like whaaaat the fuuuu** they is cuckoo people!! is interest in visa part though winkwink has to ask my 136K SUBSCRIBERS if any is can helping me or in grepolis where they like 100 people and only is 5 that speak emmm yes i real in grepolis for attention and subs hahaha morons

meh

megablah i maybe will just start be it naughty like i is constent accuse of, i can be super naughty! see if can killing you alliance with 900pt city and some pm? is what you want me be no?

and debbi if i is like it hurt anyone *which i not is* i is capable do it! i has lots friends in different communities is can make things go super viral super fast so i not is needing it help but thank you. just want read forums has fun with game i is like play it so please stop help me x

Boothead i is like kick you in head in my stripper boots moron

hahaha you is all just freaking cuckoo crazy people or is total prank me! ? freaking Russian spy wtf!

Last edited:

boothead

Artisan
omgspeachlessgif.gif

can i is even say thong here or is it panties only! why i come here for traffic? i not can doing anything! if want traffic i is spend time in place i can actual do and saying things to getting it! i here because like grepolis you just is morons and is people call me stupid! whaaaat! haha crazy cuckoo people

debbipanus i is transferd you payment

actual is entertain me now not is even care anymore what it posted or sayed is just read this and is like whaaaat the fuuuu** they is cuckoo people!! is interest in visa part though winkwink has to ask my 136K SUBSCRIBERS if any is can helping me or in grepolis where they like 100 people and only is 5 that speak emmm yes i real in grepolis for attention and subs hahaha morons

meh

megablah i maybe will just start be it naughty like i is constent accuse of, i can be super naughty! see if can killing you alliance with 900pt city and some pm? is what you want me be no?

and debbi if i is like it hurt anyone *which i not is* i is capable do it! i has lots friends in different communities is can make things go super viral super fast so i not is needing it help but thank you. just want read forums has fun with game i is like play it so please stop help me x

Boothead i is like kick you in head in my stripper boots moron

hahaha you is all just freaking cuckoo crazy people or is total prank me! ? freaking Russian spy wtf!
LMAO please invite me too Megalopsuchia's alliance!

Your replies are the best! But belle I'm married remember. I'm aware you're not an actual Russian spy! was just stating some facts that might hinder debbi's pursuit for justice. But you can stripper boot my head at your leisure/pleasure rofl

fyi..Debbi started it all not me

meh

Yeah. Guess I am being crazy. Then just ignore me and for God’s sake spare us the super naughty stuff in here. K thanks bye.

dimak

Messenger
Hell Yes!

Ignore megalopsuchia. Be naughty! teach him a valuable lesson, he deserves it. Tbf you've already said "thong" so might as well just go full rage.

Just - where them girls at Belle!! fetch them here! merge our communities.

She wont do anything in game, Personally know this from playing with her. So you're barking up the wrong tree.

boothead

Artisan
She wont do anything in game, Personally know this from playing with her. So you're barking up the wrong tree.
Fact - She posted topless photo in her alliance chat in Dion (brought up by fellow player confirmed by belle blaming her friend)
Fact - She sends media in game (not denied by belle)
Fact - She used web-cam to kill Charlie in EN (belle said sorry)
Fact - She's a sex worker her filter is not the same as our's
Fact - She's awesome and needs too be herself here "naughty"

Fact - I'm messing around. lmao Just trying too bait debbi out too play

dimak

Messenger
Fact - She posted topless photo in her alliance chat in Dion (brought up by fellow player confirmed by belle blaming her friend)
Fact - She sends media in game (not denied by belle)
Fact - She used web-cam to kill Charlie in EN (belle said sorry)
Fact - She's a sex worker her filter is not the same as our's
Fact - She's awesome and needs too be herself here "naughty"

Fact - I'm messing around. lmao Just trying too bait debbi out too play
That's in discord not Grepolis lol and ok gotcha, you two have fun.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Belle f*&ked up a bit with her reply here, Debbi needs come for damage control
no i not is f up at all freaking idiot you is f up! total is get feeling i not liked here soooo i is go foreverrrrr! and know i sayed that like 50 time befor or whatever but this time i is 100% going! forever! never reply here again. just is toxic crazy cuckoo idiots that not can playing grepolis at all! because you is sucking at it. like i is so bad and get first in ranks here!! whaaat! haha is not even try do it to! i sim and then it like "oh wtf i first" and you not can time to *except people that killed me in other world* but they not even killed me i vm so they not could haha so sucker to them to! who stupid nooow morons!

imdonegif.gif

byebyeee forever!! jerks! thong thong thong!

no i not is f up at all freaking idiot you is f up! total is get feeling i not liked here soooo i is go foreverrrrr! and know i sayed that like 50 time befor or whatever but this time i is 100% going! forever! never reply here again. just is toxic crazy cuckoo idiots that not can playing grepolis at all! because you is sucking at it. like i is so bad and get first in ranks here!! whaaat! haha is not even try do it to! i sim and then it like "oh wtf i first" and you not can time to *except people that killed me in other world* but they not even killed me i vm so they not could haha so sucker to them to! who stupid nooow morons!

imdonegif.gif

Good night, sweet princess. I hope you’re serious about leaving forever. You may be a sociopath, but even some sociopaths deserve better than 90% of the Grepolis US community. You can and you will do better. Some other lucky online community will inherit the broken English banter and signature gifs, how can we sally forth? This is truly a day that will live in infamy.

boothead

Artisan

imdonegif.gif

lmfao. See you tomorrow then. Goodnight Belle.

is not even try do it to! i sim and then it like "oh wtf i first"
$?? per sub? Yeah, No "try" just buy...So you f*&ked up. Guessing how the number was very random 136 not 135 or 150 It's accurate. That's all I was getting at. Wasn't an attack. No offense belle but you posted screen shots of you doing 1 million BP boosts and a maxed inventory of BP tokens you admitted to continually buying, also said you run Olympic games 24/7. All in the other thread..Also your gold has been posted in discord chats several times 500-800k on screen shots. So I've not really done or said anything that's not common knowledge or too what you've not admitted yourself. Respect your post in the other thread. What car you drive? (love my cars)

Go sleep it off.

FYI - Thong isn't a bad word lol! love you Taco Belle.

Debbi where you at?

Last edited:

boothead

Artisan
Good night, sweet princess. I hope you’re serious about leaving forever. You may be a sociopath, but even some sociopaths deserve better than 90% of the Grepolis US community. You can and you will do better. Some other lucky online community will inherit the broken English banter and signature gifs, how can we sally forth? This is truly a day that will live in infamy.
I don't want her too leave rofl. She's lots of fun. Genuinely did not mean too offend her.

dimak

Messenger
Sociopath is a disorder where people show no regard for others, can't tell the difference in right and wrong, I'm well aware she has/had issues but don't think Sociopath was one lol, She respects the game and members here, she was fighting for them. Telling people to go in their discord chats to post stuff about her and respect the age rating here, asking people to delete posts, trying to keep forums on topic, sharing secrets how to excel in game. If she didn't have any regard for people she would have acted completely different than what she has, she also said several time's she's getting embarrassed, Sociopaths don't get embarrassed. tbf every member that's spoken here show more sign of Sociopathy than belle, another symptom being ignoring or not recognising the rights of others. Everyone's attacked her due to her occupation, that's the only reason she's received this hate. She's the complete opposite to a Sociopath, if anything she "love's" people to much like debbi mentioned lol it's just in both ways lol. does she have issues,, yeah but it's not Sociopathy, Think your diagnosis is incorrect. lol

I don't want her too leave rofl. She's lots of fun. Genuinely did not mean too offend her.
Then why have you constantly acted hot and cold towards her? Got mentioned by another player, one moment you're defending/supporting her the next you're calling her out in a public forum. Imagine for a moment it's your Naked body that's the topic in a forum where children have access, people attacking you for what you do for work and not knowing any history why you do this work, getting baited to try and defend yourself in a Russian speaking community (she's not English) attacked because you're better at the game than a large majority, everything you're trying to speak about game related ends in yet more attacks on a very personal level... The girl's took a beating in here for nearly two months and from sounds of things on her other social media's also. Now she's finally broken and you "don't want her too go" lol Why is that? because you was having fun?

Man who needs Netflix when I can read this for hours lol.
Yep, was interesting for sure, Could have gone different and just had game related fun with belle, But the US represented! and like normal made ourselves out to be complete childlike, Incel delinquents. Boothead I've played with her and again she's got issues but my god she is fun, crazy, but very caring for people. Like debbi said regarding mega- belle attacked him, felt bad then tried to help him! lol who does that. The way the US community has acted here is just embarrassing. Guess we just sit in silence now and wait for the next person who's real life we don't agree with.. Think the comments of "people don't speak to defend her" isn't a sign the majority are in agreement with what you have done, I think the reason people aren't speaking is due to fact their like myself embarrassed in the way the US has acted in full view of every other server in the Grepolis community. Well done peeps.

Look after yourself Belle.

boothead

Artisan
Dude I've said all along I like her but will speak my mind. I've agreed with her and disagreed with her, when she's tried too get threads back on topic I've helped. Never made allegations only pointed out what's been confirmed or admitted too by Belle herself. So not sure what your chatting on about if honest dude. Sorry too see her go but facts are some wont like her due too occupation which like mega said "sure she's used too that" she's a sex worker speaking too thousands trust me she's not offended by what's said in a child's forum.. Do agree attacking her personally is wrong, and noted she kept it PG13 in here, respect to her.. Then will be some that hate how she plays due too it not being fair, people can't compete with her in growth and who the f*$k else can make 1 million BP a day lmao.. they cant dude. her Gold and "simps" are what bring her the hate in here not her pu$$y. If she played like everyone else I'm sure she'd be fine. She chooses too play how she does no one forces her. But like she keeps pointing out she does not need simps to rescue her! So go back in the closet. Belles a big girl doesn't need mom and dad too save her.

boothead

Artisan
omgspeachlessgif.gif

And if she come's back here this is no joke!
I'm starting too believe mega lmao She has been sponsored or has some agreement with Innogames. She speaks and threads boom. Starting too get suspicious. My first allegation!