Please make it harder to get fake BP.

Shock

Philosopher
Were the worlds dead as I fought my ass off and never slept. NO!
Sounds like a skill issue
(Tbf I play CQ) but I maybe HC once a day, sleep a solid 8 hours a day, and am still consistently top 10 fighter -- cause this game is really really dead, and really really easy

slasherdan

Messenger
Yeah game is dead, folks I've fought with and against tired of it. Some of us are civil as we know it's just a game.

Sounds like a skill issue
(Tbf I play CQ) but I maybe HC once a day, sleep a solid 8 hours a day, and am still consistently top 10 fighter -- cause this game is really really dead, and really really easy
Lmao. You’re showing that you’re 12 years old again, rein it in.

Just because you and Jerichoe hate slasherdan, you shouldn’t spout BS in the forums. I’m sure you can be factual and still flame him, if that’s how you want to waste your time.

Love how everything is a skill issue to two players who think they’re so much better than they really are.

You know what your and jerichoe’s real skills are? Nuthugging, knob slobbering, and butt kissing; to weasel your ways onto teams with real fighters that put in the effort so you can coast on easy street.

If anyone wants proof, go into the Teos WC, peruse the conversation history, and see jerichoe’s “skills.” Don’t forget the barf bag.

Last edited:

Shock

Philosopher
Lmao. You’re showing that you’re 12 years old again, rein it in.

Just because you and Jerichoe hate slasherdan, you shouldn’t spout BS in the forums. I’m sure you can be factual and still flame him, if that’s how you want to waste your time.

Love how everything is a skill issue to two players who think they’re so much better than they really are.

You know what your and jerichoe’s real skills are? Nuthugging, knob slobbering, and butt kissing; to weasel your ways onto teams with real fighters that protect you so you can coast on easy street.

If anyone wants proof, go into the Teos WC, peruse the conversation history, and see jerichoe’s “skills.” Don’t forget the barf bag.
Idk who slasherdan is, never heard of him, why would I hate him. What I said is true, this game is really easy, and really dead -- if you don't think that's true then you're delusional.

I shouldn't waste my time with you considering you know literally nothing about me and when seeing my timing accused me of botting them -- shows how easy it must be to take a city from you.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Idk who slasherdan is, never heard of him, why would I hate him. What I said is true, this game is really easy, and really dead -- if you don't think that's true then you're delusional.

I shouldn't waste my time with you considering you know literally nothing about me and when seeing my timing accused me of botting them -- shows how easy it must be to take a city from you.
servedgifgif.gif

If you don’t know him, then you don’t know if your experience of the game is at all similar to his. Then why are you piling on with your unsolicited opinion that in context, is offensive? Oh yeah, because you intended to be offensive because you’re a sad groupie.

I agree that you shouldn’t be wasting your time responding here. Your eighth grade teacher is calling, child, and you’ll get your phone taken away for using it in class.

I do know you. We’ve played before. And it was completely underwhelming. Your excuse was you weren’t trying. Remember?

Remember you shamelessly admitted to being a cheater? Games sure do seem a lot easier when you cheat, right?

I also know enough about you to see that you buy into the US community groupthink that is fueled by human garbage.

I also know from your posts that like jerichoe and others here, you sniff too many of your own farts and then spread the fart-induced smugness around these boards.

You’re still just a child so I say these things for your own benefit. It’s not too late for you. Course correct and take a dose of humility. Stop cheating. Stop being obnoxious to players you don’t know just to gain the approval of your internet “friends.” Being a groupie is bad, and especially pathetic on the internet in a dead game.

I think it’s great that you make videos to teach people timing. That’s good, theoretically. But it sounds like you do it more to inflate your own ego, and less about helping people. That’s bad.

Also, when you grow up, you’ll understand there’s a lot more to fighting in this game than just timing, and gaining the approval of human garbage from the internet is a waste of time.

Now get back to class.

Last edited:

jerichoe

Citizen
what lmao, saying that it is easy to get bp is hating some now I guess. I tried to explain to him how timing works and he decided that because he's playing with 100 years of experience that it can't be done and isn't possible. I showed him the math, I linked shuri's timing guide showing how to do it and he still decided it was botting.
skill issue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You know what your and jerichoe’s real skills are? Nuthugging, knob slobbering, and butt kissing; to weasel your ways onto teams with real fighters that put in the effort so you can coast on easy street.
"If you don’t know him, then you don’t know if your experience of the game is at all similar to his. Then why are you piling on with your unsolicited opinion that in context, is offensive?" The 3 worlds I have won I was a top 10 fighter at least at some point during the server. I finished first in US112 by a mile. If I'm coasting in a world that means I don't think my playing in that world is worth my time cause the team I'm on has either already won or lost.
Ah nice another person sitting in a chat that never talks and is anonymous

dimak

Messenger
ouch
sadsadgif.gif

people is has to pay to look at me and give it me attention haha soooo fail there! how i is gold my way to number 1!! whoop keep attention coming and looking at me *$kaching$*

megablahwtfever not can time, not can take 1st in ranks if i there, he just meh! and is jealous of people that it better than him like i total is never did anything at him ever! he just sad i outgrow him when ever is want and sad at others is out time him when ever is want and he defend slasherdan because i think they is a couple in rl or that what my hundred thousand simps is sayed *monkeycoveringeyesemoji* shock one best timers i is ever see in this game not just talk like lot he also teach it has report and video back it up! what has you ever did to helping people megablahwtfever ? except try it humiliate people you not is like

#megasucks #crossingswords #openthedictionary
Natalia, Did you get my pm?

dimak

Messenger
i not is open it any msg in here for like 3 days!
182a4c081c1e004ecc6f104cbec55b11.png

but is bad at names haha i think is remember you and is get last msg sended friday or whatever is forget reply though sorry. but i not actual is use it discord hardly ever! sometime i is going in discord and thing but not sure if is even remember how go in discord account and i not is even here lots i just check sometime here i not play just i well i do play but i mean i not is play right now i play back after summer in Romanian servers or Russian i not is sure yet. is nice see you and yes is remember 100% you and hi :) but i not real has discord or read msg so is why i ignore you which i not actual is ignore you i just not reply. because not see you msg me and stuff but i remember you 10000% :)

has to going byebye
So basically you can't remember me at all lmfao. It's cool Natalia, understand why you're cautious from reading threads. Hope to get chance to play with you again in the future, Was fun! Enjoy your break.

Falken

Messenger
1682979478770.png
1682979525029.png

Ok let me be factual about slasherdan then. how he behaves when he gets gapped. just the tip of the iceberg btw.

and the free bp the boys are talking about. he got with dpb tokens and his full turtle alliance, every city is out of dom island execpt perhaps one or 2. so we boosted him to top 10. this is how he got up there skilled or easy buddy?

1682980063719.png

\*belle\*

Philosopher
is not understand it all talking top 10 haha if not top 1 do any other number matter. is think "top 10" in US server is weak not would even mentioning a rank if not top 3 and never it brag unless top 1 anything else it just is you failed especially if it is aim at taking ranks which if is speak of them obvious you is! some not is care for rank and can be 50 but is be better fighter than person that it 1st. ranks mean nothing for skill but if aim at ranks and not is get 1st you failed so saying "i in top 10" just meh post screen shots of times and things this is skill not "i in top 10" which can do in a day with just a boost.

boothead

Artisan
is not understand it all talking top 10 haha if not top 1 do any other number matter. is think "top 10" in US server is weak not would even mentioning a rank if not top 3 and never it brag unless top 1 anything else it just is you failed especially if it is aim at taking ranks which if is speak of them obvious you is! some not is care for rank and can be 50 but is be better fighter than person that it 1st. ranks mean nothing for skill but if aim at ranks and not is get 1st you failed so saying "i in top 10" just meh post screen shots of times and things this is skill not "i in top 10" which can do in a day with just a boost.
rofl You just insulted every person in this game that's not in the top 3 on ranks lists. Only you belle lmao.

Falken

Messenger
who u insulting here cant tell xd

\*belle\*

Philosopher
who u insulting here cant tell xd
i not is know i just type it because i did but not is thinked like to insult i think strange any is say "i in top 10" because they no differance from top 10 or top 50 you is still failure if not 1st it not insult though or i not is mean insult i do not get it how i is insult

Falken

Messenger
i not is know i just type it because i did but not is thinked like to insult i think strange any is say "i in top 10" because they no differance from top 10 or top 50 you is still failure if not 1st it not insult though or i not is mean insult i do not get it how i is insult
yeah we are in agreement. basically all my post is about.
he is proud about being in top 10, when it means nothing. specially considered how he got there.

context. The reason why we gave him any points at all, since himself and his ally had like no dom cities. were because he claimed to be the best sniper on the server. so we reality checked him. like u can see in the pic.

never attempted to snipe. only heavy golding in a world state where his alliance had a total of like 2% dom at the time.
and rushing into vm- mode.

it took 8 attacks on the same sec. for the guy to cry botting. people can decide if he as an "top 10" ranking player means anything for themselves.

so if u care about high rankings. just play contuine playing dead worlds. its free then.