Rate your MRA!

debbipanus

Citizen
Look's like some more got the Ban since i was last here.

Yeh me to, wanna see this Mako? dude fight Belle seems be tensions there, but looks like he got the Ban his posts been wiped so not sure if was real or just trying pick on her. who knows, this forums all over the place, fun though.
Personally don't think it was Mako, Think it was dreadnaught trying to start something back up with her (Maybe). Don't think there was any genuine challenge, he just knows she will speak about Grepolis and used that to bait her back in. Then attacked her taco lol. But yes this forum is wild.
General attacks from trolls I very much doubt effect her, She's used to that type of hate from *external sites. Especially about taco's lol.. Nat, Taco Bell should be your next alliance LOL. Your post's crack me up, absolutely off your head. "da da da daa da" what the heck lol. Don't ever try to write music.

boothead

Artisan
Personally don't think it was Mako, Think it was dreadnaught trying to start something back up with her (Maybe). Don't think there was any genuine challenge, he just knows she will speak about Grepolis and used that to bait her back in. Then attacked her taco lol. But yes this forum is wild.
General attacks from trolls I very much doubt effect her, She's used to that type of hate from *external sites. Especially about taco's lol.. Nat, Taco Bell should be your next alliance LOL. Your post's crack me up, absolutely off your head. "da da da daa da" what the heck lol. Don't ever try to write music.
Yup thats on me, I said taco belle then the other dude ran with it and went bit ott. Her posts no joke have me pi$$ing myself! like she types the actual workings of her mind rofl you can see how shes actually thinking, almost confusing herself but comes out just class! especially with the gifs lmao. and doesn't give AF what people think!. TBF must be hard being foreign in a forum thats hostile towards you and constantly on the defense. Shes certainly fired these forums up and ruffled some feathers. Keep her here debbipanus she seems too listen too you.

regarding mako look in 115 that dude knew lots about what happened to him so im not sure, might have been real challenge

Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Yup thats on me, I said taco belle then the other dude ran with it and went bit ott. Her posts no joke have me pi$$ing myself! like she types the actual workings of her mind rofl you can see how shes actually thinking, almost confusing herself but comes out just class! especially with the gifs lmao. and doesn't give AF what people think!. TBF must be hard being foreign in a forum thats hostile towards you and constantly on the defense. Shes certainly fired these forums up and ruffled some feathers. Keep her here debbipanus she seems too listen too you.

regarding mako look in 115 that dude knew lots about what happened to him so im not sure, might have been real challenge
wtf ? is insulting me? or no?

boothead

Artisan
wtf ? is insulting me? or no?
No! Your posts are sic, enjoy reading them. Lots fun and stuff did not mean that as an insult "class" means great. Also don't think you should have deleted your posts in the thread about BP. Was cool to actual see that amount of BP and hits, while learning the tricks on how to do it.

Last edited:

boothead

Artisan
Was my bad also for mentioning Taco Belle, but really did not expect crooked to run with it like he did. like debbipanus said though,, least you got your next alliance name lmao

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Was my bad also for mentioning Taco Belle, but really did not expect crooked to run with it like he did. like debbipanus said though,, least you got your next alliance name lmao
i is not now take advice from debbi!!
100% not is name alliance taco belle wtf haha! let is just moving past it tacos and fish fillets not good topic for me in here and if i is start get call taco belle i swear it you is get kill if see you in game

also P in debbipanus it silent

gifgifcor.gif

boothead

Artisan
Didn't you already receive a lesson on the topic "Anatomy does not define gender". Yet here you are repeating the exact same statements that got you in trouble to start with. You openly admitted to "crying" with the retaliation you received due to homophobic comments! lets not go there again.
How the f%%k is that homophobic! ? lmao!! Dude if you guys did that attack on her for comments like this you need real help. for a start shes not English, in a lot of countries their languages have a masculine and feminine response, imagine her confusion when replying in a feminine response (which is all she knows) or trying too point out the masculine too feminine differences her language might incorporate too be attacked for been homophobic! Cant see why you want too attack her tbh, She just reminds me of several other females i know that get confused easily lmao guess that makes me sexist >> too be fair only women or homosexual men would want too be attacking her in the first place '-oo-' rofl Just loosen up have some fun she seems open too having PG13 rated fun in here. lets make a discord lmao. Or lets just all go back too watching the cobwebs in the forums. o!o personally I'd rather be chatting too taco belly about fish fillets (joking belle) or reading her posts regarding game play which she contributes too, Think unless you actually contribute positivity too the forums you should probably shut the hell up. Will agree too debate on her opinions if disagree with them but lets stop the personal attacks. Just have fun dude you only live once.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Wasn't a personal attack? Just warning her to the facts she's already suffered due to her bigotry comments and not to slip down the same path. Learn from previous experiences. Don't want her to be upset or crying again. Nothing more.
and total it personal is attacked at me and is did personal attack lier at me in other thread to with not any proof just it freaking attacked me you cuckoo troll go away!

boothead

Artisan
freaking gherkin! you a pickle! like just sour yuk pickle gherkin that i is take off stuff and it throw away! crazy gherkin pickle cuckoo troll person!! byebyeee
Any chance you're eating a McDs while replying to this belle? lmfao
As debbi would probably be saying right now, "ignore it he's bating you" ?

Last edited:

boothead

Artisan
debbipanus go flip lmao!
Personally I'm still stuck on the "i like taco to" part but thats just me. Learn something new everyday i guess! You're class belle! seriously.
one thing they can't say is you're boring lmao

boothead

Artisan
All she has to do is stop talking! Is it truly that difficult. If she's being humiliated just stop speaking! stay quiet! leave!!
It's so simple a child would understand. But no! not Belle.
So you're trying to force her out of the game/forums? thats your main objective here?

tbh dude i think thats the reason shes staying here, maybe if thats your objective you should stop attacking and she might then leave, think anyone would remain and try too defend themselves if under attack publicly. Shes definitely not the most effective in going back and forth with the trolls but damn shes funny as f%%k, and trying her best. But don't like to see if shes hurting dude and think others wont be enjoying that, its bullying which no one likes to witness. I actually thought you were attacking her too bait the anger out and get her going all crazy lmao. but now see you guys are trying too really bully her out by hurting and humiliating her, which is sad AF. Probably like to beat your ass in rl if I'm honest. but wont go there due to the fact you're probably a dic on his moms laptop attacking at a female because your rejected or something. but like i said not going there. no need reply I'm ignoring you guys now.

Last edited:

debbipanus

Citizen
debbipanus go flip lmao!
vincent.gif

Logging into the grepolis forums.

Nat delete your posts. Just don't fight back leave it to support babs. Know it's hard but their not worth it. You're also really making it look like you have some messed up McDonalds fetish! What the heck is the gherkin attack about. lol.. Delete it! Looks weird.

Yes! Learnt how to gif finally lol