Rate your MRA!

boothead

Artisan
Think you'll find its you that sucks belle!
Lets drop together, no simps no bots, match my gold and i will destroy you within a week. 1v1 on alts so remain anonymous???

Get in line. quite a few here know she sucks and wants that shot at destroying her <^>
in the other thread lol, thats funny bro

Last edited:

boothead

Artisan
Let's be honest, you are not winning anything

You say you are a leader but I just don't see it, not a single Op ran so far, there is no coordination between those 5 alliances you guys control, players keep quitting for lack of motivation and organization, I just don't see it where the tables turn.

Maybe I am a pro, maybe I am just a noob, that's for you to find out once i am attacking your cities, enjoy your peace in 45, you are lucky we are busy in 44, but believe me we will see each other soon, that's a promise.

Stay safe Mega, don't be the next Michael Maximus.
Pre-mades can get over confident dude don't take your eye off the ball.

Let's be honest, you are not winning anything

You say you are a leader but I just don't see it, not a single Op ran so far, there is no coordination between those 5 alliances you guys control, players keep quitting for lack of motivation and organization, I just don't see it where the tables turn.

Maybe I am a pro, maybe I am just a noob, that's for you to find out once i am attacking your cities, enjoy your peace in 45, you are lucky we are busy in 44, but believe me we will see each other soon, that's a promise.

Stay safe Mega, don't be the next Michael Maximus.
Yawn. That was the OPPOSITE of entertaining!

Michaelus Maximus is an easy out in every world. He’s a quitter. I thought everyone knew that already. You really do sound more like a noob than a pro.

Your reading comprehension is also extremely poor. I never said I am leading in this world, and I’m not leading.

Again, the premade is supposed to beat up on a world of “MRAs”. Your group took advantage of the silliest, most overpowered in-game event there is (Mythical Hen) to gold your way to an almost incomprehensible size advantage in a speed 2 world less than a month old. TBD is currently almost three times the size of the next largest alliance and bigger than the whole rest of the world combined. With that kind of lead, you would literally have to have a monkey at the controls not to crush everyone and everything in your path. With the might of the Empire behind you, your tough talk to the Rebels makes you sound like a real gomer.

Last edited:

Corwin36

Artisan
Mob is a pre-made too, those guys are solid and I said before we got out of bp, that they would be the ones battling to the end with us. Just because you are with them does not make them a MRA

Mob is a pre-made too, those guys are solid and I said before we got out of bp, that they would be the ones battling to the end with us. Just because you are with them does not make them a MRA
Here comes the damage control!

Yeah, no crap, Sherlock. It’s TBD players describing the other alliances in Chania as MRAs, not me. Hence, my use of quotation marks every time i referenced the so-called “MRA” alliances.

You do know what quotation marks mean, right, Corwin? Right?

Last edited:

Corwin36

Artisan
Here comes the damage control!

Yeah, no crap, Sherlock. It’s TBD players describing the other alliances in Chania as MRAs, not me. Hence, my use of quotation marks every time i referenced the so-called “MRA” alliances.

You do know what quotation marks mean, right, Corwin? Right? Durr…
Damage control is not needed or wanted, I just have respect for most of the MOB folks, I have not seen them advertising to join their "family of alliances" , I don't think they are part of that mess, maybe allies which is fine but not subservient to their leadership. This world is far from over and we are here to battle so hopefully it will last until WW. I don't think anyone wants a dead world and the boredom from it.

A quick comment though on our growth, it is easy to grow when big cities are there to be taken. I commented yesterday that I cannot remember a world with so many big cities just sitting there waiting to be taken. That is not a slight on anyone, just an observation

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Think you'll find its you that sucks belle!
Lets drop together, no simps no bots, match my gold and i will destroy you within a week. 1v1 on alts so remain anonymous???

gifgifsureok.gif

ok i is do it is tell it me what to doing?

no simps: has like 3 friend ha no one like me derrr
no bots: whaaaaat!
match gold: ok

#yaygrepolistalktome

Get in line. quite a few here know she sucks and wants that shot at destroying her <^>
in the other thread lol, thats funny bro
is sayed it not know me why i suck and wanting to destroying me?

\*belle\*

Philosopher
you're not even on my level. But ok will pm you here an alt after i make it then you tell me yours, find a world and have little private game
Do you know who i am

Called humour which obviously goes over your head, eg it would be humorous for me to name my alt McDonald's
not is care who you is i is suspect who but not is care meh

is like super stupid name it you account after food ha all know i loving it der da da da daaa "that mcdonalds music thing"

will eat you!
gifgifmc.gif

do is even have it mcdonald music in US because it here go like der da da da daaa i loving it. but if not has it there is maybe not working on you but is mcdonald music here so that why i did it sooo der da da da daaa kiss my butt byebyee

Last edited:

boothead

Artisan
not is care who you is i is suspect who but not is care meh

is like super stupid name it you account after food ha all know i loving it der da da da daaa "that mcdonalds music thing"

will eat you!
gifgifmc.gif

do is even have it mcdonald music in US because it here go like der da da da daaa i loving it. but if not has it there is maybe not working on you but is mcdonald music here so that why i did it sooo der da da da daaa kiss my butt byebyee
ROFL ^sic!^

got be some fish fillet jokes on way. Perhaps a "taco belle" lol

Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
ROFL ^sic!^

got be some fish fillet jokes on way. Perhaps a "taco belle" lol
or a Belle's taco lmao
Yeh spelt taco wrong lol thought Belles taco was pushing it rofl will stick with taco belle and a fish fillet lol
That's a "Fruood" remark bet she's loving it. lol

is total no what is speak about! is call taco or fish fillet here to helloooo

gifgif5yrs.gif

taco belle closed. haha fail

make it then you tell me yours, find a world and have little private game
when it is do? is mean in world now i leave soon for summer so is hurry or i go! is not care if is winning me sooo

boothead

Artisan
Not according to the opening times! I've seen the menu lmao looking at it right now. nice taco! would love too eat that.
dude maybe bit too much started playful gone back too humiliating considering her stuff got leaked. I've not seen the "menu" belle was just playing around. soz

boothead

Artisan
^LMAO^

Nice Belle, Well done. Sorry he took it little too far, ignore it.

Off too work.

Last edited:

Kings33593

Senior Citizen
Yes real! Don't know these others commenting, already seen your nudes when leaked before, yeh you a girl with a taco! don't care, Here to do what ya'll think you did to others in Amphipolis 115, Knock the egos out you and Exit. He's MIA you'll do. Drop next new conquest or revolt world don't really care which, See if you can match my gold. Think you're a golder! we will find out. No bot No simps Challenge on!

You have no idea who i am, so please! Ya'll find out though.

this keeps on getting better, i wil be there to watch this crash :p

Dux Vox

Citizen
can someone give me the SparkNotes on this one? I tried but my ADHD meds aren't strong enuf.
I got Pete. blah blah
Belle Blah blah and some brown chicken brown cow...
then Vox.. swipe right, swipe left
then I saw a squirrel and now I'm trying to find my way out of Oz
This kept me laughing for like 20 min, although I understood your post just about as much as I understand this thread. GJ

boothead

Artisan
Look's like some more got the Ban since i was last here.

this keeps on getting better, i wil be there to watch this crash :p
Yeh me to, wanna see this Mako? dude fight Belle seems be tensions there, but looks like he got the Ban his posts been wiped so not sure if was real or just trying pick on her. who knows, this forums all over the place, fun though.