Rate your MRA!

baddog

Newcomer
Get back what you put in...
Left that wide open but no comment.

Just had to be playful with her rather than hurtful then she's completely different in her attitudes and responses..
Sound's little suss, You know she's been involved in an abusive relationship because of previous threads and she has mental health problems again because of previous threads. That comment sounds like a play. You playing her? vulnerable pretty female chatting online...Very common this type of thing.

Wait! there's a world?

I'm not one of the greats in Grepolis, I enjoy playing it but not skilled or even known enough to make it to a premade, I find most times I'm in MRAs that have no real motivation or if there is motivation it's conflicting, More internal fights than battles with enemy alliances. If we do have good players after a couple weeks they seem to get a spot in the premades, which weakens the MRAs further. Usually I'm one of the players that get farmed by the big guys lol. Never made it into the top 50 in a world, But I enjoy the game for what it is.
So didn't even know there a world here? why you here then? I'm thinking and due to your own comment that first you thought to cling onto sparrow with hope to get into an alliance with known players Exit, Sparrow, Lethal etc etc etc But then discovered Exit and sparrow aren't actually a real couple, and in fact she's a victim of abuse with mental health problems that now works in adult entertainment, saw a grooming opportunity and took it. Hope Sparrow see's my post. Don't like her but I think she's in danger to be honest. She was safer with the trolls.

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Left that wide open but no comment.

Sound's little suss, You know she's been involved in an abusive relationship because of previous threads and she has mental health problems again because of previous threads. That comment sounds like a play. You playing her? vulnerable pretty female chatting online...Very common this type of thing.

So didn't even know there a world here? why you here then? I'm thinking and due to your own comment that first you thought to cling onto sparrow with hope to get into an alliance with known players Exit, Sparrow, Lethal etc etc etc But then discovered Exit and sparrow aren't actually a real couple, and in fact she's a victim of abuse with mental health problems that now works in adult entertainment, saw a grooming opportunity and took it. Hope Sparrow see's my post. Don't like her but I think she's in danger to be honest. She was safer with the trolls.
Mate, I'm meeting her for a McDonalds at mid day in the centre of London! lol.. Not going to disclose any details about her but she's obviously a grown woman. Her physical and mental safety will be my upmost priority for the foreseeable future. For the record she's also bringing two friends! and this is sparrow were talking about... If anything it's me that's in danger. lol. Just genuinely innocently love everything about her (there's the cringe), we have spoken more than it appears.
Don't make it all hostile. But the show of concern for another person is welcomed in these forums.

I'm here because this forum was very lively compared to others. Then I fell for your Sparrow Belle. Simple as that. No shame to admit anything mate, not enough love in the world as is. Obviously I'm aware there's a world, was sarcasm.. gtg.

baddog

Newcomer
Please, you said you are a royal marine! 3 young "women" are not going to be much trouble for you now are they. "restrain and detain" think you said? You trained to literally kill people lol Sparrow and 2 friends!!! lmao. but ok you convinced me, its you in danger, please be carful.

If she meets you she deserves everything she gets, maybe one day she will learn but doubt it. No wonder she is like she is, doesn't make very good life choices.

debbipanus

Citizen
Please, you said you are a royal marine! 3 young "women" are not going to be much trouble for you now are they. "restrain and detain" think you said? You trained to literally kill people lol Sparrow and 2 friends!!! lmao. but ok you convinced me, its you in danger, please be carful.

If she meets you she deserves everything she gets, maybe one day she will learn but doubt it. No wonder she is like she is, doesn't make very good life choices.
Don't you ever quit! Belle left so now onto dreadnaught. Really am worried for you people.

debbipanus

Citizen
2fvl.gif

he so cringy but is like i be total cringed and i is cringe person to now! wtf evers

i is so scared though hahaha like is tomorrow and i is freaking out super bad and i is buying it like 15 outfit for go McDonalds haha
if trick just is beat me up or something i not it even care haha *superhappyupsidedownface*

#freakingscared #superhappy #leavingagainnow
LOL thought you had left Nat. Lasted longer than I expected though. You'll be fine lol. Show me the outfits in DM?

baddog

Newcomer
2fvl.gif

he so cringy but is like i be total cringed and i is cringe person to now! wtf evers

is so scared though hahaha like is tomorrow and i is freaking out super bad and i is buying it like 15 outfit for go McDonalds haha
if trick just is beat me up or something i not is even care haha *superhappyupsidedownface*

Cant wait for this to blow up in your face, think I'm more excited than you! No normal man would want you belle that is how I know you getting played. Just lack the intelligence to see it, You offer nothing except how you look, you just a trophy girl that sells her body online. Before you meet anyone just ask yourself what else do you offer? intelligent conversation? lmao! In the leaked DM it said you got abused,, wounder why? before you move on in your pathetic life you should try to fix yourself! keep them legs closed maybe? Then you might actually get a normal man to be with you. Please trust me NO normal man is every going to want too be with you while you are who you are. Tomorrow I hope you learn a serious lesson, the men you attract are only after one thing!. Dreadnaught - Did you see the leaked DM "of course you did that's how you know she has issues that your exploiting" Did you see her confessing her love for Exit? That's because she falls in love with anyone that's nice to her! She's broken and ready for the scrap pile, You willing to put up with a "woman" that's potentially going to fall in love with everyone she meets that's "nice",, while streaming her body online? which she probably does because she desperately craves attention almost like she needs to feel wanted, Like others have said nobody here likes her and there's good reason. her looks wont last! wots left for you then? Just seems hell of a lot of work and disappointment then back to the question why was she beaten in the first place!? think about that before you show up to meet her. You can just log off forget all this and carry on with your life, Find a normal clean woman that you can go places with. Belles far from that woman.

Good luck

debbipanus

Citizen
Cant wait for this to blow up in your face, think I'm more excited than you! No normal man would want you belle that is how I know you getting played. Just lack the intelligence to see it, You offer nothing except how you look, you just a trophy girl that sells her body online. Before you meet anyone just ask yourself what else do you offer? intelligent conversation? lmao! In the leaked DM it said you got abused,, wounder why? before you move on in your pathetic life you should try to fix yourself! keep them legs closed maybe? Then you might actually get a normal man to be with you. Please trust me NO normal man is every going to want too be with you while you are who you are. Tomorrow I hope you learn a serious lesson, the men you attract are only after one thing!. Dreadnaught - Did you see the leaked DM "of course you did that's how you know she has issues that your exploiting" Did you see her confessing her love for Exit? That's because she falls in love with anyone that's nice to her! She's broken and ready for the scrap pile, You willing to put up with a "woman" that's potentially going to fall in love with everyone she meets that's "nice",, while streaming her body online? which she probably does because she desperately craves attention almost like she needs to feel wanted, Like others have said nobody here likes her and there's good reason. her looks wont last! wots left for you then? Just seems hell of a lot of work and disappointment then back to the question why was she beaten in the first place!? think about that before you show up to meet her. You can just log off forget all this and carry on with your life, Find a normal clean woman that you can go places with. Belles far from that woman.

Good luck
Your post is written to cause maximum humiliation and could really hurt someone, and over what? A man chasing a woman he likes. Yep its *cringe their both nuts and half the posts make me shudder. But its innocent and sort of sweet in a strange belle kind of way lol. The forums are dead and their posts are not offensive, if you aren't interested just don't bother reading it there's other tabs. Both belle and Dread have contribute in this forum, quite a few times if you look, trying to be involved with the community and contribute positive posts regarding Grepolis game play, more than their posting regarding a meet. Dread is obviously toying with belle and is posting over the top mushiness in public to tease her lol good feeling they will be hitting it off tomorrow. But like I said there's no reason for the amount of hate and evilness you keep attacking her with. Also very aware of what this is about and what you are doing to her in retaliation is not warranted. Maybe you should think about that.

Last edited:

Melian

Newcomer

Good luck
Well what a charming misogynistic post, it is 2023 not 1823. No 'normal' man in my world would blame a woman for being abused, the blame goes completely to the abuser strange as that seems to you. No 'normal' secure man believes the way a woman uses her body is anybody's business but hers, if she has the beauty and the brains to make money out of mostly men good luck to her I say. No 'normal' man passes judgement on the other half of the human race quite the way you have, you know we are protected just as men are under human rights laws. I am not even going to address the 'normal clean woman' comment except to say how is 1950 going?
If 2 people who met online are going to have a coffee together cause they are willing to give each other a chance awesome, the young woman is being smart and taking friends, the worst that can happen is everyone has a bad coffee.
And since when has kindness become something to treated with disdain, please be kinder to each other this thread is full of ugliness, so a little kindness is needed.

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
You willing to put up with a "woman" that's potentially going to fall in love with everyone she meets that's "nice"
Just have to make sure I treat her nicer than everyone else (from what I've seen wont be much of a challenge)

She's broken and ready for the scrap pile
Nah mate just the world around her's broken, easy fix

while streaming her body online?
Drinks on her lol

she desperately craves attention almost like she needs to feel wanted,
Who doesn't? But got that covered, thanks for the heads up

Like others have said nobody here likes her
She got friends, I have received threats...Graphic descriptions what will happen to me if I hurt her! But I like her.

her looks wont last! wots left for you then?
Drinks on me. But she's the full package mate, not just looks.

Just seems hell of a lot of work and disappointment
Yeh, Women right!

why was she beaten in the first place!?
Because I wasn't there, wont happen again.

carry on with your life, Find a normal clean woman that you can go places with. Belles far from that woman.
Will be carrying on with life, hopefully with an amazing strong fun loving "Belle" by my side.

Good luck
Thanks mate

Off to bed, busy day for me tomorrow, lol

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
2fvl.gif

is so scared though hahaha like is tomorrow and i is freaking out super bad and i is buying it like 15 outfit for go McDonalds haha
if trick just is beat me up or something i not is even care haha *superhappyupsidedownface*

It's going to get very cringe tomorrow. I've set it up :rolleyes:

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Did you see her confessing her love for Exit?
Missed this one, Yes, know all about her feelings for Exit. The DM was 2 years old, She is aware he's married, got a family, As she said their best friends and gaming partners.. and from what she's told me he's protective of her and her of him, which is how best friends should be. Her relationship with Exit does not bother me, in fact I think there really cool together in Grepolis. No interest in trying to come between that. look forward to seeing them drop again and doing some damage to the trolls.

gtg

\*belle\*

Philosopher
and i sparrow people is already knowing i crazy haha so whatever not care and i just not care sooo fail ha whateverrrrr byebyeee

Damn that’s cold. I approve.

In before….

Debbipanus sees this and has a coronary.

Athenakins calls him an incel.

Therapyassasin whines about bullying.

GuardianAngel pings a moderator.

The hypocrites insult him and in the same breath plead for “kindness.”

The white knights virtue signal and express their faux outrage.

The simps preach about how it doesn’t matter how people make money.

TBD trolls him for being in an “MRA.”

Dux vox and cjh corroborate to write self-fellating fantasy-tainment about the McDonald’s date that never was.

Last edited:

debbipanus

Citizen

In before….

Dux vox and cjh corroborate to write self-fellating fantasy-tainment about the McDonald’s date that never was.
Just wow. Really did a number on her. She does have her issues but in no way deserved what has just been done to her. I'm actually speechless.

In before….

Therapyassasin whines about bullying. *therapyassassin*

Dux vox and cjh corroborate to write self-fellating fantasy-tainment about the McDonald’s date that never was*

Dux Vox

Citizen

In before….

this was funny but I don't remember ever talking about any dates or McDonald's ^^

debbipanus

Citizen
She's a real nasty piece of work that belle! Just have to look at her posts to see how evil and malicious she is.

2fvl.gif

Keep shining Nat