Diabolic vs. Project Mayhem

cfrf3902

Senior Citizen
Colt you know I just got back after a long VM, like i said Diabolic is a really nice ally and i don't doubt u guys have dominated lol but you know what i meant
So, you remember me? Is this your game name? I cannot place you. Where did we play? And what do you mean? I didn't come on here and stretch anything. Just being honest. Not saying we will never lose. Just stated a fact that every server we have played on as a group this particular group we have dominated. Between myth and myself we shut down a whole server. Was one of my personal best to be honest(olous). Grepolife can show those stats. That was the last world we played until this one. Sadly it's the last us server for most of us. Grepo has just died.

Kings33593

Senior Citizen
So, you remember me? Is this your game name? I cannot place you. Where did we play? And what do you mean? I didn't come on here and stretch anything. Just being honest. Not saying we will never lose. Just stated a fact that every server we have played on as a group this particular group we have dominated. Between myth and myself we shut down a whole server. Was one of my personal best to be honest(olous). Grepolife can show those stats. That was the last world we played until this one. Sadly it's the last us server for most of us. Grepo has just died.
You remember rodrk?

Kings33593

Senior Citizen
Name is kings in game. He was our enemy in the first world i truly played. Where fri took me and bradon in
cfrf i have been gone for a while, grepo deleted my account that's why you won't be able to find my stats, i won 5 worlds if i am not mistaken, i won that world Coltin is talking about, I also won the world where you played with Rodrk(unless I am mistaken, but i am 99% you used to play with his crew), again man you guys got an amazing crew, i would love to play with you guys at some point, i always played against yall in the past(2 worlds ), but i would love to play with yall in the future.