Rate your MRA!

\*belle\*

Philosopher
No way 17 look mid - late 20s for start and loads know you and your age, loads sub you ffs! ya sit there chatting em dumb b!tch, know one is go fall for that so try again. but A for effort. probably making your next vid right now #buzzzzzzz #tingletime #squirt
go taste yourself!!
ezgif-2-d874f4519a.gif

#letsmakehashtagshappen

Last edited:

debbipanus

Citizen
i is not even care because is not even sayed that sooo whatever i is saying cut
Pretty sure you said "cute" but will double check. Just surrender Nat, He's a good guy...Thought you hated walls? You have so many! He might take you for a ride on his battleship lol. Get her dread..

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
he's subbed to her onlyfans.. sadly he's a lost cause now. Just another sparrow simp! we've lost our hero, sad times

But yeh he destroyed her for a short time with that post, If he meant to or not it's immaterial still hit her at the time, could tell how she stopped replying, swapped to liking the posts lmao, She was hurting bad real bad!, thought he played her and was go leaking some more personal sh!t when she liked him,,, is he cute Natalia? lmao you'll need find us a new hero now. RIP dreadgenought simp
Nah mate, Not a child seen a body before, I'm after the woman inside the body and go get her

Pretty sure you said "cute" but will double check. Just surrender Nat, He's a good guy...Thought you hated walls? You have so many! He might take you for a ride on his battleship lol. Get her dread..
Lol, love you debs....All ready got her, She's just in denial at the moment, once the shock wears off we be good. ;)

\*belle\*

Philosopher
has me soon as it sayed free milkshake

giphy.gif

#totaljokingneedburgerto #McDonaldsdatenight #whooop

pleaseee stopping here let is just go in dms i make chat for us few ok is super awkward

Last edited:

rockingfb

Newcomer
Nice Belle... So everything benji said, i also said, except the post about you been protected and how it's only fair to release the members that got bans from the fight in deleted forums and just like that benji get's banned lmfao

how many is that! 10? 15? ? Support looking weak AF got belle running forums up in here pmsl. or was it the post that got deleted? where he said "rocking she's growing on me need discord me why we hate her it's fading" strange that got deleted belle? did you think he was speaking about your "content" ? yea thought so. gotta laugh

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Nice Belle... So everything benji said, i also said, except the post about you been protected and how it's only fair to release the members that got bans from the fight in deleted forums and just like that benji get's banned lmfao

how many is that! 10? 15? ? Support looking weak AF got belle running forums up in here pmsl. or was it the post that got deleted? where he said "rocking she's growing on me need discord me why we hate her it's fading" strange that got deleted belle? did you think he was speaking about your "content" ? yea thought so. gotta laugh
i is not report anyone sooo is maybe if like keeping in forum is try not be super gross i has reporting 1 post it was discord msg that get posted is all i reported. 2 days ago or something total is open for anything is not care but think if saying some of things that you friends is be saying they kinda go get ban! if is like attack at me total not care do it but if break rule and support looking they go ban you derrr wtf insult me attack me or has fun with me i not care but still is rule here it not is discord and is children so just not is be dumb but i not know anything else about people get ban

ban this one to!

Last edited:

rockingfb

Newcomer
Yea sure, protecting an Influencer more like. nothing bannable was said just scared you'll get chased off because ya weak

Yea sure, protecting an Influencer more like. nothing bannable was said just scared you'll get chased off because ya weak

"New member".. All your messages are negative.

Same as the other members that joined only to trash talk players in our community.

Every forum user that crossed the line in the initial thread has been banned, including Belle.
The latter was unbanned because they appealed.

The others did not appeal, it's actually THAT simple.

We try and protect every single member in our community,
that's how we moderate, and yes new members that display
incel-like behaviour will definitely not be tolerated.

Especially if that is all they are here for.

Grow up guys, get over yourselves, and behave like adults.
I get it, it's hard. All I'm asking is for you to try.

Thank you.

Brajanz0r

Artisan
One funny thing that obviously passed by most of the community is that all of those new accounts are just one person - Twisted. I was intrigued (and somewhat amused) by how much she can go back and forth on her own with multiple accounts. After all I've seen, she's the only one wishing to pursue this topic endlessly while the rest of the community wants to move on. For real, seek help. You need it.

Dux Vox

Citizen
Also, I feel like if we just deleted all the threads and started over we'd be better off lol, the amount of off-topic going on can't easily be reversed lol.

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
You're like a little whirlwind of cuteness. But I'd be carful who you class as friend Belle. Been lots of mentions regarding your attack at the LGBT members from the account's that keep popping up, also suspicious how these account's know who's banned unless in fact it's themselves. So just be aware my little sugarplum. Take a break let it all die of death and come back after the summer with Exit and kick some ass. In the mean time spend some weekends letting me treat you like the Queen you are. Speak to you later sweetcheeks. ;)

\*belle\*

Philosopher
whatever i is gived up not is wiggle ha unless it want me to haha

OKOKGIFGIF.gif

please stop msg here

enjoying it you army man stuff byebye

#noteventastedmycheeksyet #winkwink #letthecringein #groommeinprivate

Last edited: