Pro Grepolis Tips

Shock

Philosopher
Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
most likely he was sending from mobile.

View attachment 3607

you were talking about timing the other day right shock? look at that beauty (don't judge the amount of LS haha)
nice time kings :) and yes like shock sayed now is just need locking together put siren with cs and launch clear first then is time cs to clear use it siren to doing time options with planner just same as normal but it like backward has to do like that if same second because first sended first hit rule

it is more easy at timing on revolt because not is have to timing support to? so real is best type world learn locking with siren? or do not matter really ? total probably do not matter ha

Shock

Philosopher
nice time kings :) and yes like shock sayed now is just need locking together put siren with cs and launch clear first then is time cs to clear use it siren to doing time options with planner just same as normal but it like backward has to do like that if same second because first sended first hit rule

it is more easy at timing on revolt because not is have to timing support to? so real is best type world learn locking with siren? or do not matter really ? total probably do not matter ha
i mean there are a couple different locking strategies you could use
typically sirens will make any of them easier

option A - classic lock - just have your CS like 10 seconds longer TT than LS, send LS, if you don't lock cancel LS, try again in like 30 seconds -- sirens are nice to have to get the TTs closer together

option B - fancy shit - send further LS / olu / myths, lock like 5-6 of them on the same second (probably using sirens, if you're good at timing not necessarily needed though) and then just lock the CS on top with sirens

option C - get sniped - don't lock and get bir fronted :D

Shock

Philosopher
do you getting embarrassed if is keep miss and know they watching you going ping ping ping at them?
nah, eventually i'll lock it lol -- although occasionally it does take a solid 8-9 attempts when the antitimer continually cucks you

but i also play with a few of the best timers in the world so after CS is locked probably 90% of the time we get the city? exception being facing coplaying greeks on 146 that could time decently well and always had someone watching the account so could try to instantly snipe

\*belle\*

Philosopher
nah, eventually i'll lock it lol -- although occasionally it does take a solid 8-9 attempts when the antitimer continually cucks you

but i also play with a few of the best timers in the world so after CS is locked probably 90% of the time we get the city? exception being facing coplaying greeks on 146 that could time decently well and always had someone watching the account so could try to instantly snipe
i has play greeks they is very good. thank you

\*belle\*

Philosopher
wait rimming isnt a thing anymore?
so what happens whgen you loss your last town?
i will showing you

haha is total joking. i think is now just go anywhere or can clicking a thingy that is maked you go back near you alliance i think i not actually is sure when i has ghost i think i can clicking thingy that make me go back near alliance but is need asking someone who experienced in get rimmed Rockingfb?

Dux Vox

Citizen
i guess rimming would be pointless ^^ the rim is actually still right next to the core ^^ before at least you usually got a whole ocean between you and the big boys

\*belle\*

Philosopher
i guess rimming would be pointless ^^ the rim is actually still right next to the core ^^ before at least you usually got a whole ocean between you and the big boys
yes worlds is small US but is think it not matter if losed all city you just spaw random place can be in middle core to i think? they no such thing now rimming

boothead

Artisan
yes worlds is small US but is think it not matter if losed all city you just spaw random place can be in middle core to i think? they no such thing now rimming
you get the options. your choice if you spawn back with your alliance. but yeh you can re spawn in the core now no more rimming but its just whats said.